Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Possibly theme customizer, which version of theme customizer did you have. I am sure I locked it from updating for some reason.
I think I had the latest version of Theme Customizer. Which version do you have that works with CSSU?

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by nokix View Post
I think I had the latest version of Theme Customizer. Which version do you have that works with CSSU?
Which version number?
I believe the latest "stable" version is the one to use.

0.9-65

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Which version number?
I believe the latest "stable" version is the one to use.

0.9-65
I was using the latest "stable" version too. But I couldn't get portrait wallpapers with it installed. I don't really need to use Theme Customizer anyway so I don't install it anymore.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Stable 4.1 released.
Dependency fix (epoch missing)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Update, but still have a bug, when play music (default media player), opens the internet connections option (every time that change a song do that), don't know why.

Greetings.

thanks for the update!
but it would have been a great possibility to get rid of the forced installation of _all_ language packs.
oss-pdf-viewer installs all language packs which is unnecessary and only due to Nokias lazyness (or worse).
why don't those l10n packes just provide a facility and the osso-pdf-viewer-l10n-mr0 requires just this facility instead of depending on _all_ l10n packages?
the deb format provides for exactly this scenario.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arne.anka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Update, but still have a bug, when play music (default media player), opens the internet connections option (every time that change a song do that), don't know why.

Greetings.
You probably have something in your playlist that needs internet? No idea otherwise.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
You probably have something in your playlist that needs internet? No idea otherwise.
Thanks for the answer but is just music, don't think any music needs internet, besides i don't have any playlist, just default playlist.

Anyway, i can live with that issue.

Greetings.

Hi,

Just to avoid breaking something. I have just reflashed my device and installed all the apps I usually use + kernel power and humanity theme (which is the best theme for me). I'd also like to install CSSU, however I've been reading several posts about problems with custom themes and CSSU, with humanity theme specially. Can I install CSSU and keep the humanity theme or do I need to remove it? Is there any other theme compatible with CSSU?

My N900 is working very well and fast now after reflashing and I don't like to break it.

Thanks for your answer.