I tried rebooting and unfortunately it's still not loading messages in HTML, looking forward to your investigation results

In the mean time, not sure if anyone else can replicate this so if there's anything you'd like me to try then let me know.

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
So,MeMailSettings v0.0.5 is finally done. Now you can map your standard folders (like Inbox, Sent Items, Trash etc.). To do so, you should follow the steps:
1) Open application.
2) Tap on "Edit Folders" button.
3) Tap on account that you want to edit.
4) Tap on Standard folder (the "blue" names are standard folders, the white names are binded to the those folders server's folder (or a local storage)).
5) Tap in the selection dialog on any folder that you want.
6) profit :-D

P.S. Folder's list is not updated instantly yet, probably I will do it in the next release

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rajveer View Post
I tried rebooting and unfortunately it's still not loading messages in HTML, looking forward to your investigation results

In the mean time, not sure if anyone else can replicate this so if there's anything you'd like me to try then let me know.
I'll take a look at your case today in the evening (I hope).

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

Looks like I found the bug in the MeMailSettings and that's why it is not working properly. I will try to fix this bug in a few days (depends on a free time etc. )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Awesome! Thanks a lot, and take your time, personal time is more important

Awesome! Thanks a lot, and take your time, personal time is more important
Did a simple workaround (just two lines in code), so it took only few minutes to find the root cause of the problem. Now it works fine. Tested with my hotmail MfE account, HTML formatting looks ok to me now
All you need to do to remove effects of the bug is:
1) Change both values back to "false" -> save settings -> change values to "true" -> save settings
2) reboot the device (or simply restart the as-daemon).
3) enjoy your new hotmail account

P.S. do not file any bugs if you'll get the crash, that mode in as-daemon is not fully tested etc.

Last edited by Sergey_Kashin; 2012-02-14 at 09:57.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Perfect, it works, thanks a lot! I had to set it to false and save, reboot, then set it to true and save and reboot again (without the first reboot it didn't work).

Also another thing that may throw people off is that you'll have to resync your emails, or only new emails will be downloaded with the full mime parts. Actually it probably threw me off too, maybe that first reboot wasn't necessary...

The Following User Says Thank You to rajveer For This Useful Post:
Perfect, it works, thanks a lot! I had to set it to false and save, reboot, then set it to true and save and reboot again (without the first reboot it didn't work).

Also another thing that may throw people off is that you'll have to resync your emails, or only new emails will be downloaded with the full mime parts. Actually it probably threw me off too, maybe that first reboot wasn't necessary...
I forgot to say that you need to re-sync already downloaded emails to get them in the "right" format. And yes that first reboot wasn't necessary .

The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
There is an option to sync notes.

Does this mean we can sync our notes? Mine is currently set to 0 for both options, what should I change it to, to get my notes sync'd?

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Philadelphia, PA
Hi,

Is there anyone who knows how to set IMAP path prefix in Nokia N9?

One of my email needs to set IMAP path prefix, but I find nowhere to set it.

Thanks.