Notices

Thanks for adding all the Turkish channels

The Following User Says Thank You to Arif For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Chapbass View Post
Bunanson, I've been trying to view the UK Setanta sports channel, but whenever i click on it and press play, it buffers for around 10 seconds then just skips to the next channel. Does this mean it isn't available?

Thanks! Can't wait to get this up and running, hopefully I'll be able to catch some matches, that way I dont need directv here in the states :P
Setanta Sports went bust last summer.

The Following User Says Thank You to zaheerm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Maybe you could set up a wikipage/table where the channels are listed and we could add results and date and from witch country it is accessed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hstende For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by hstende View Post
Maybe you could set up a wikipage/table where the channels are listed and we could add results and date and from witch country it is accessed.
That is a very good idea!

Will do

bun

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Could you please add atdhe.net and justin.tv. I love them on my xbmc.

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
Could you please add atdhe.net and justin.tv. I love them on my xbmc.
You happened to have their URLs, e.g. http:// or mms:// or whatever links allows you to watch on your N900? I looked at justin.tv in the past and cannot get it to work on the N8x0.

bun

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post

> Arif wrote:
> Great!
> Can we add/suggest channels to be added to the list?

Absolutely YES! Please test it on your KMPlayer and post it here, we will stick it in!

Welcome suggestions, welcome URLs!

bun

Super, super application! now, I don't have yet a N900 but I'm planning to get one based on these kind of applications.

1) Can we have a wiki page about WorldTV-N900 with ALL the stations listed sortable by channel name, by country name or by language name?

2) Can WorldTVN900 play a playlist from Youtube, or what type/kind of streaming media link does it need?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Architengi; 2010-02-02 at 04:49.

If you like what you are seeing, and would like more N900s enjoy what you are ejnoying, pls vote, thanks, Please vote here, http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...dtv99/0.4.1-1/, we need 10 votes,

TIA,

bun

Kind of exciting good news, got two votes, thumbs up, we need 8 more to get it out, please, go there and vote, it takes only 10 second of your time, here is the link for voting,
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...dtv99/0.4.1-1/

bun

We have made a youtube video, our 1st one, uploading to youtube now...should be ready in another 10 minute.

It is a boring video, basically show you point and click in using WorldTV99, its look and feel. If you have NOT installed WorldTV99 and 'curious' about how it works, or, if you do NOT have your N900 and wonder how better is N900 hardwarewise vs N8x0, this video is made for YOU!

Whoever interested to watch this youtube video, should do it now or real soon, we are afraid youtube is going to take it down, as WorldTV99 contains some TV clips.

no links yet, as it is still being upload, should be ready in 10 min or so, search WorldTV99, N900, bunanson, KMPlayer should be able to dig it out.

If you watch this youtube video of WorldTV99, you own us a feedback as this is our maiden voyage of posting youtube. The ending is kind of hilarious as I forgot HOW to turn the videocamera off, so I....

I will post another post when the uploading is done and successful,

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID0y11TzQ4g

enjoy,

WorldTV99 for N900
bunanson and koos

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-02-03 at 07:08.

Tags
kmplayer, mplayer, streaming tv, t v, worldtv99