Originally Posted by jehan View Post
try to fetch the package with wget and install it afterwards - this works fo me.
as root with wget installed do:
Code:
wget http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/s/sleepanalyser
/sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb ; dpkg -i sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb
OFFTOPIC ON
Have to go a bit to off topic, but above you see an one example why deb-package system is inferior to rpm-based system. If that would be a rpm package, doing wget and rpm -i (dpkg -i) would not be a security risk. You guys do realize there is no authenticity check when installing a package that way and it is vulnerable to MITM-attack?
OFFTOPIC OFF

Sleepanalyzer keeps coming up once a day to my N900's notify field but it always fails to upgrade.
Doing manually "apt-get upgrade", it says "Size mismatch".
I guess I need to try the above unsafe operation also.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
just saw it available on meecatalog on my n9 and installed, so far doesn't seem to do anything?
Do you have a link?
I never published a version for the N9. Also I am not planing to do it. It would be too much work and there is just no market for it.

About the problems with the N900 version many users reported.
I now uploaded it again.
I believe the building process messed it somehow up.
I now can install it without issues with FaApMa.
Let me know if you still have issues.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Do you have a link?
I never published a version for the N9. Also I am not planing to do it. It would be too much work and there is just no market for it.

About the problems with the N900 version many users reported.
I now uploaded it again.
I believe the building process messed it somehow up.
I now can install it without issues with FaApMa.
Let me know if you still have issues.
do you have an N9(50)? Just download MeeCatalog and see if SleepAnalyzer is there, btw, I installed AppsForMeeGo and enabled some developer's repositories, don't know if those caused SleepAnalyser listed

P/S: btw, the app loads fine, and it seem to be able to log my movements, but there's no way to see the records, and the alarm weren't working. The settings page also shows WIP message iirc

SleepAnalyzer update-problem got fixed for me at least. The version in the repository now didn't give a size mismatch error anymore.

do you have an N9(50)? Just download MeeCatalog and see if SleepAnalyzer is there, btw, I installed AppsForMeeGo and enabled some developer's repositories, don't know if those caused SleepAnalyser listed

P/S: btw, the app loads fine, and it seem to be able to log my movements, but there's no way to see the records, and the alarm weren't working. The settings page also shows WIP message iirc
I have a N9, installed MeeCatalog. Also I checked google and http://apps.formeego.org . But nowhere I found a SleepAnalyser version.
So if you really have one, please provide screenshots or a link.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
caco,

have u ever considered adding a sound triggered audio recording module to sleepanalyzer? It would be an awesome way to check if one babbles in his sleep or if one snores.
That would be a cool feature for me.

Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
caco,

have u ever considered adding a sound triggered audio recording module to sleepanalyzer? It would be an awesome way to check if one babbles in his sleep or if one snores.
That would be a cool feature for me.
Other people suggested this as well, but I am not sure of how much use it would be, since I usually have my N900 under my pillow.

Also, since I moved to N9/N950 and Android , I am not investing much time to work on SleepAnalyser. IHMO it does what it should.
and more...

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
I have a N9, installed MeeCatalog. Also I checked google and http://apps.formeego.org . But nowhere I found a SleepAnalyser version.
So if you really have one, please provide screenshots or a link.
This is weird, I checked my MeeCatalog too and the entry for SleepAnalyser is gone for me too :/

these are the screenshots proving I installed

SleepAnalyser by Jeffrey04, on Flickr

SleepAnalyser by Jeffrey04, on Flickr

This is weird, I checked my MeeCatalog too and the entry for SleepAnalyser is gone for me too :/

these are the screenshots proving I installed
big LOL

This is a mockup I did some months ago to get into QML and to see if I can get it working.
I uploaded it to the MeeGo build server (https://build.pub.meego.com/) to learn how to use it. It seems somehow it made its way into the AppsForMeeGo catalog.

I think I got the recording working, but found no way to show the movements live in the window. This and some other issues (no way to set an alarm, (at that time) no way to switch to Airplane mode, ...) lead me to the decision to not finish it.

If somebody else wants to give it a tray, I am always happy to help. But I expect it to be many many weeks of work. And I am just not willing anymore to invest that much time, since my free time focus changed to other areas.
and more...

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
big LOL

This is a mockup I did some months ago to get into QML and to see if I can get it working.
I uploaded it to the MeeGo build server (https://build.pub.meego.com/) to learn how to use it. It seems somehow it made its way into the AppsForMeeGo catalog.

I think I got the recording working, but found no way to show the movements live in the window. This and some other issues (no way to set an alarm, (at that time) no way to switch to Airplane mode, ...) lead me to the decision to not finish it.

If somebody else wants to give it a tray, I am always happy to help. But I expect it to be many many weeks of work. And I am just not willing anymore to invest that much time, since my free time focus changed to other areas.
do you have the code for Fremantle port published anywhere (assuming the code was released under any form of free/open source license)?