HI, I don't know what's happening but after a while all the text messages of my girlfriend just vanish from Conversation. That's the only conversation that does that. And if I reboot the phone it acts as if I just received those message by popping a a notice saying that I have 200 unread text messages they appear out of order even tho the timestamps are there and all of my replies to her are gone.... It's annoying, any way to fix that short of reflashing?

The Following User Says Thank You to Ayle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Ayle View Post
HI, I don't know what's happening but after a while all the text messages of my girlfriend just vanish from Conversation. That's the only conversation that does that. And if I reboot the phone it acts as if I just received those message by popping a a notice saying that I have 200 unread text messages they appear out of order even tho the timestamps are there and all of my replies to her are gone.... It's annoying, any way to fix that short of reflashing?
I think she's playing games with you ...

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
"My phone is eating my girlfriend's conversations"
Sounds like the title of a Jerry Springer show lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
I have been having this problem for a long time,but not very often after the cssu. But still at times the conversations crash and close immediately when i tap on the icon. When i fail to get someone's msg, i kill the conversations and then it restarts giving me all the pending msgs as new msgs with notifications. But the crash is not so far to happen again. Any thoughts on this?

Originally Posted by Ayle View Post
same happens here.. the most msgd cntact has dis issue..

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
It could be a corrupt database. There are several threads concerning them (as it can cause many different symptoms). If you don't wish to lose your messages, try something like this
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=11
or if you don't care, you can always just remove the database and start fresh.

Remember to always backup!

The Following User Says Thank You to Blaizzen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
It's a sign...

Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
It's a sign...
...That it is jealous? The fix didn't work. The messages are still jumbled... I'll just clear everything.

Last edited by Ayle; 2011-05-03 at 00:14.

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
I get the same problem. I also lose all my skype messaging after I close the window

Ah well.

Love the title!

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Baarlo, NL
I'm sure your girlfriend's conversations love your phone for that

The Following User Says Thank You to ReemZ For This Useful Post: