Hi,

Recently I installed a package called Immvibe , just to try but now i cant uninstall it

every time i try from app manager it say cannot uninstall and app manager shuts down with another message internal error app manager closed....

How can i delete this app, does anyone know what is this app for??

Thanks

Last edited by homikaushal; 2010-09-01 at 08:33.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sha Tin, Hong Kong
i was wondering that myself. i don't want to manually pick out (and delete) the files but i'm getting tempted...

I get the same error as well. I really am starting to think it is a virus type software. All it does is updates but won't uninstall. Makes me feel as if it is trying to report some of my info to someone.

i dont know about that!! but it is very strange that their is very less information available.! I don't want to flash my phone again...

It does have me a little worried, that's all. And I haven't felt like reflashing mine yet either but I just might have to anyway now. My usb port just broke, completely came out of N900 and stuck to charger. Can't win for losing.

that is just sad...... so how do you charge your phone???

Errors were encountered while processing:
immvibe

E: sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code(1)

subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
immvibe

At moment unable to charge phone at all. Phone is currently at repair shop. Hopefully I'll get it back today. And yes I tried to remove using xterm and still unable, which made me think more that it was a really bad app. Thought about emailing person it says created the app.

I know the xterm won't remove cause when I installed Noitroid using custom app installer it says it will remove any programs conflicting with Nitroid. It label the immvibe and backupmenu apps as needing to be remove. It remove fine the backupmenu app but couldn't remove the immvibe app. But luckily I was able to continue to install Nitroid.