Active Topics

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I just got mine yesterday, at least for me it is pretty much perfect, adds practically no bulk so I can easily carry the n800 on my pocket.

Also as added benefit is the material on the inside which is some kind of very dense "fur" so when you flex the case behind the n800, it makes it possible to put it against my leg when sitting down and it holds well even with quite steep angles.

Another nice thing was that the case was free because I ordered it 27.9.2007 and they send it to me 17.1.2008, and as a compliment they gave it completely free!

All in all the perfect case for me atm. Though my pockets and belt will be completely stuffed with 2 cellphones, wallet, keys, 2 leatherman multitools and the n800 + iGo bt keyboard. I'm basically allways prepared for anything be it nuclear holocaust or techsupport for family/friends =)

Originally Posted by andy1 View Post
All in all the perfect case for me atm. Though my pockets and belt will be completely stuffed with 2 cellphones, wallet, keys, 2 leatherman multitools and the n800 + iGo bt keyboard. I'm basically allways prepared for anything be it nuclear holocaust or techsupport for family/friends =)
Sometimes I wonder whats worse.. a nuclear holocaust or providing tech support for family and friends. Seems pretty common for folks to take IT help for granted... as if its no big deal and has little value.

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
My red Nokia case eventually arrived yesterday. I think it is absolutely gorgeous.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers