Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ delhi , india
Originally Posted by rusuck View Post
read what you have quoted
Sorry I could not understand in first go..........but it was easy to do even by a layman like me.....thanks to all once again..........
For donation we should do on yappari? Or somewhere else.......do let me know.....

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2014 @ iran, tehran
Hi all.
Thank you so much....

guys i didn't got the LATEST VERSION: 2.0.2 in my apps manage
anyway i download the file from (external file transfer service )
but still it's not working. it's showing like this.Registration couldn't be completed. Server response was: bad_token

Last edited by tonydaan; 2015-01-25 at 14:18.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
Downloaded 2.0.2 a few hours ago from the URL http://we.tl/5g4Pwxc9ml provided to us by excellent update in FirstPost, installed it through HAM, rebooted the N900 et voilá: Up and running!

This was a very quick and succesful group-effort, as I understand, and I make a deep bow _0_ to the programmers, codewrappers, and not in the least the testers who fixed this: You guys are great, well done!

The Following User Says Thank You to Armando For This Useful Post:
hai team,

there is a bug in 2.0.2. if we send the audio to anybody it is showing 100% still. normally 100% should not visible. FYI...

Regards,
nagendra.

thanks coderus, cepi and all!!

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
thankss for this update dearly beloved developers. has anyone experienced the problem of status changing? im trying to change the status but its not getting changed, again nd again the same one appears which was kept long back.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
New protocol uses different parameters for some functions, that's why some things doesn't work. Please be patient. The latest version was released only for you to keep using whatsapp. More updates will be oit soon.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
New protocol uses different parameters for some functions, that's why some things doesn't work. Please be patient. The latest version was released only for you to keep using whatsapp. More updates will be oit soon.
Interesting, so, still want to us to report the things that not function as expected or you already know all the issues?

Greetings.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Interesting, so, still want to us to report the things that not function as expected or you already know all the issues?

Greetings.
Hi!

Well, Cepiperez knows a lot more than me because he's been using an up to date protocol version for longer than me. He's also helping me with the new functionality (specially groups).

Since the new protocol uses some different parameters, some functionality will be broken. Our priority was to make Yappari work, as is; we are now able to send and receive messages and that's great!

Most trivial bugs I will find myself when using Yappari, and I expect most of them to be easy fixes (replacing parameter names and such).

However you really have to be patient, since even if small changes there are probably going to be quite a few; I will take care of them as soon as I can but not earlier.

Please be patient

PD: Also, I realized that there was a build error on the autobuilder I'm uploading 2.0.2 again so it gets into de repos. This is something I really intend to do everytime a new release is made, but I will also keep posting direct download links, just in case something bad happens.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari