Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Schturman,

I am reading the PDF as updating the Wiki...One change; the scaling frequency changer is thanks to wook_sf...He taught me this a few months ago but when I re-flashed and compared my old and new files I realized this hence posted it...So can you please credit him instead of me?

I just saw I didn't mention this in my post too...I'll update it right away...

Thanks!

Edit: Also the album art removal is someone else's work...I have it since PR1.0 so I can't find who did it originally...When you update the PDF please remove my name from it...When I am able to find the original creator I'll post back.

I also sincerely apologize to everyone who might have thought the above two are my creations...I use many mods and when I see something that's missing from N9QT I usually report here...I most certainly didn't at all mean to take undue credit for the above 2 mods; I was reporting them instead!

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-11 at 08:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
I removed the small pdf & open N9 qt, then i press d. And i open the small pdf & downloaded the pdf instruction file.

NOTE: I got n9qt pdf version 9.1 in documents.

Now how do i get pdf version 9.1.3

pls suggest..

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
i don't know, but i think it's the same problem like with bash that some user have before i added it to the package.
Try to set your wifi connection to the static IP.

Originally Posted by miffy4774 View Post
I removed the small pdf & open N9 qt, then i press d. And i open the small pdf & downloaded the pdf instruction file.

NOTE: I got n9qt pdf version 9.1 in documents.

Now how do i get pdf version 9.1.3

pls suggest..
Its the same There is only v9.1 pdf so far...

Wait another hour or so and the Wiki would be up-to-date to v9.1.3 then you can refer there too

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Schturman,

I am reading the PDF as updating the Wiki...One change; the scaling frequency changer is thanks to wook_sf...He taught me this a few months ago but when I re-flashed and compared my old and new files I realized this hence posted it...So can you please credit him instead of me?

I just saw I didn't mention this in my post too...I'll update it right away...

Thanks!

Edit: Also the album art removal is someone else's work...I have it since PR1.0 so I can't find who did it originally...When you update the PDF please remove my name from it...When I am able to find the original creator I'll post back.

I also sincerely apologize to everyone who might have thought the above two are my creations...I use many mods and when I see something that's missing from N9QT I usually report here...I most certainly didn't at all mean to take undue credit for the above 2 mods; I was reporting them instead!
No problem

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Should i uninstall that coderus ui before install it again? I mean for that wazapp notifier.?

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Should i uninstall that coderus ui before install it again? I mean for that wazapp notifier.?
No, you only uninstall the LED Event Notifer, then install it again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to death_jax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
No, you only uninstall the LED Event Notifer, then install it again.
Yeah, maybe i should think first and ask after that if needed..

May I ask why uninstall first? As far as i remember, we can just install it over by applying the tweak again...

If it's different I'll update wiki with this instruction...

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
May I ask why uninstall first? As far as i remember, we can just install it over by applying the tweak again...

If it's different I'll update wiki with this instruction...
I think, only to make a clean thing, for all the things, not only for the LED Event Notifer.
But from what I could see (in the source code), I think that it's possible to overwrite it.

Last edited by death_jax; 2012-10-11 at 09:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to death_jax For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh