Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Awww! I've got the same problem too. Just noticed it 2 days back. And I can't get the phone serviced here But I guess I can (have to) live with it, if it is a hardware issue
Things are not going good for me

Mic stopped working even without speakers which made the phone unusable. Once the call gets connected, the other party is able to hear for the first 2-3 seconds and then the microphone stops functioning. And in between, the other person would be able to hear bits and bytes of what I speak. Quite annoying when the person at the other end says "hello, hello, can you hear me? I am not able to hear you man"

Anyone faced similar issue? Or anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

EDIT: The same thing happens with earphones plugged in as well.

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2013-09-02 at 12:14.

Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Things are not going good for me

Mic stopped working even without speakers which made the phone unusable. Once the call gets connected, the other party is able to hear for the first 2-3 seconds and then the microphone stops functioning. And in between, the other person would be able to hear bits and bytes of what I speak. Quite annoying when the person at the other end says "hello, hello, can you hear me? I am not able to hear you man"

Anyone faced similar issue? Or anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

EDIT: The same thing happens with earphones plugged in as well.
Does the mic work when using skype or any app that records sound? If it works I would just reflash.

Tags
nokia n9