I would like to define my problem in the following points and sorry if it is too long post :
1) the USB of my mobile is damaged
2) i tried to use the usb cableand it started to charge the battery but it was showing the choice of mass storage ffrom time to time and couldn't transfere any data
3) after few time i found my mobile is restarting many times , i switched off my mobile and removed the battery; but when i put it again; it switched on auto. and restart again
4) after few time it showed with a green font ur mobile is restarted more than 10 times
5) i removed the battery and put it after long time to find my mobile vibrates and showing NOKIA screen but the led is off and then it switch off
6) when i switch it ON , it worked normally asking for date and time without any prob. and after saving those required info , it showed something NEW ( THANKS FOR CHOOSING NOKIA and many info tell me ab OVI and asking me to accept the terms ,, this message isnt coming any more
7) i found the back ground is black , and cant access any info
8) showing notification " internal error calender is diabled " and many not. saying " internal error"
9) i opened my file manager : it says no files
10) when i recieve sms i dont find it in the conversation, my missed calls not in the racent calls, i can't access my files using the bluetooth or the wirless + THE DAMAGED USB
11) i tried to fix my USB modem and the technical told me it can't be fixed

my questions:
1) how can i restore my phone to be normal again
2) how can i access my data
3) is there any possiblity to fix the usb

sorry for making u read all those details but i'm tried to tell everything happen which may assist anyone who can help me
THANKS AGAIN

First you need to get your usb fixed, there's just no way around that, second you need to go read the page about flashing, unfortunately this will wipe your data