Active Topics

Notices

For the future - sorry for not moving my a** myself and checking that before asking. Somehow, I totally forget about MAFW, and correlated them only with mediaplayer<->openmediaplayer. So, it was unnecessary question.

Still, huge thanks for checking it so quickly
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Subtitles work perfectly fine. The only drawback is that they need to have the same name than video file so you can't choose between different subtitles files or choose a subtitle track from a .mkv video.

In any case, that is the same behaviour of original Media Player.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
updated to the latest version of OMP. cssu installed.

bugs:

1. when OMP is locked to portait orientation then i tilt my phone to landscape, the bottom half part of the screen blinks (once) to black.

2. also, when on shuffle all songs mode, when i press forward to the next track, the song list beside the album which scrolls automatically to the next song, stutters. not sure if its just because of the long list as i have 900+ songs.

Last edited by kent_autistic; 2012-05-12 at 03:34.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kent_autistic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Great. Haven't used OMP for a long time due to an exchange process(got a new replacement). So, i changed orientation to portrait only and the Entertainment view is also in portrait then, but it looks like it wasn't thought to be fitted in portrait orientation. Thanks again!

Last edited by Alfred; 2012-05-12 at 06:46.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
this is getting better and better..tks a lot!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
I suggest auto-off of transmitter and bluetooth when OMP is closed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kent_autistic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Just noticed that Open Media Player now auto pauses when it disconnects from my bluetooth stereo. Very cool! Thank you.

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

The Following User Says Thank You to gazza_d For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Thank you very much for adding the option to fix the screen orientation.

The Following User Says Thank You to LavaCroft For This Useful Post:
the arrows are not working like before..
the arrows were to skip or return a song..
also i suggest the up and down arrow could go up and down the list it would be nice
*thanks in advance

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davdav For This Useful Post:
hi there its a good job for open media player its realy fast from stock media player but some function are missing which must be needed first is media player must have a resolution control button for those videos which are not showing in full screen so we can adjust resolution on full screen the second one is equilizer an equilizer must be needed in media player and third one is there is no search option in videos. seach function only works in audio hope u work on this to make omp batter. i have a problem in video playback this problem comes in both media player and open media player when i click to play a video file some time it plays after taking so much time but some time it do nothing just showing black screen if i try the other video same happens then i have to restar my phon and then it play smothley but after some time it do the same thing so plz help me to solve this. thaks in advance

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse