Was on display yet had no internet connectivity....kind of lame. Anyways it nevertheless seemed like it would be great for viewing the web. I tried the zoom in function and scrolling by dragging the stylus and that worked well...

My main concern when reading about the 770 was how well you could actually see full webpages on a 4.1" screen? Though that's not completely answered I can atleast see that if I do have to zoom in, I can still easily move around the screen with out having to use scrollbars.

My other concern was that the handwriting recognition wouldn't work very well... and yes I was correct.. I read about it in reviews and then trying it in the simple note program I found it very tedious to try and write out small words. Yet I would enjoy this option to write with my hand very much if it worked like it would with the simple pen and paper.... but the fact is it doesn't.... this is something I would like to see changed... Does anyone know if there will be some sort of update that will make the hadnwriting recognition up to par?

Sean

The Following User Says Thank You to earlierdays For This Useful Post: