We are taking about rt here @^^ or say wp
and i am expecting halfbaked
W8 RT =/= WP8

Does this: Name:  wp_ss_20130623_0004.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  25.9 KB

Which is WP8 looks like the screenshot in OP's liks:

?

I don't think so. Also you can do some research before. W8 RT is just the Windows8 OS with ARM cpu compatibility and it's a TABLET OS not A PHONE OS.

ALSO, this is how a WP8 about looks like, or this is just W8 RT as you say and I am just crazy (obviously ironic):

Name:  wp_ss_20130623_0005.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  22.1 KB

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-06-23 at 17:52. Reason: New screenshot.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Why do you guys keep on saying stuff like this? .
Because Microshit are EVIL and KILLED Meego and soon buys Nokia THATS WHY

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Because Microshit are EVIL and KILLED Meego and soon buys Nokia THATS WHY
Microshit? What OS are you running on your personal computer mate? I would think this is just a fanboyism like Iphone vs. Samsung or Xbox vs. Sony.

I personally love Microsoft. They offer premium support and features IF YOU PAY THEM (which is obvious, because they work hard for those premium features/softwares/OS).

I have Win8 Pro on my notebook, on my tablet and WP8 on my phone and I love them. They are perfect. I don't know if your Android or Meego can do this:

And you know why? Because Microsoft made a well built OS that know to run best on it's designated hardware, never asking for more, just optimizing itself to fit best and not cause much problems like battery drains or OS slowdowns.

So please, go take your Meego device and keep it at a safe spot, keep it away from PROGRESS.

P.S. Idk why Meego OS (2011) looks and acts pretty much the same as Windows Phone (2010)... MAYBE IS JUST A COINCIDENCE NO?

P.S.S. Also, why the hell are your holly Jolla devices look more like Windows Phone 8 devices? Ohh yeah, because you are the other half, the half that provide poor support and a copied OS just to please the people that won't give money to "corporations" because they are bad mmmkay?

And here is my point:

Ohh yeah, if that HTC's bottom part wouldn't be white, both devices would be almost identical.

I would like N900 to run Maemo (since I like that OS) and Windows 8. That would be a perfect device.

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-06-23 at 21:58.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
@TheoX: believe it or not mikecomputing's post is write. its because of MS that Nokia is going in such painfull times. And because of MS and offcourse who can forget Elop, Nokia killed their MeeGo project on which they worked for 3 years and its indeed much better than Windows Phone. Every tech website wrote positve reviews about N9 and praised MeeGo.

People wanted another MeeGo device but Elop didn't cared about it. and also check this article and you will know why microsoft/Elop killed MeeGo. And anyone remember Meltemi ? Stripped down version of MeeGo which Elop killed just 2 days before launch.

All the hardworks of MeeGo team gone wasted when Elop came.

Believe it or not almost everyone here at Maemo Community including me Hates Microsoft and Elop for what they did .

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
I don't know if your Android or Meego can do this:

I have heard about the author of that particular piece of code... Wait...

https://xkcd.com/612/

There he is!

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
I have heard about the author of that particular piece of code... Wait...

https://xkcd.com/612/

There he is!
Not the remaining thime was the point of this shot. It was the battery drained in 12 hours. My n900 had only 12 hours of battery life, this one took only 5 percent in 12 hours.

You compare now.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
@TheoX: believe it or not mikecomputing's post is write. its because of MS that Nokia is going in such painfull times. And because of MS and offcourse who can forget Elop, Nokia killed their MeeGo project on which they worked for 3 years and its indeed much better than Windows Phone. Every tech website wrote positve reviews about N9 and praised MeeGo.

People wanted another MeeGo device but Elop didn't cared about it. and also check this article and you will know why microsoft/Elop killed MeeGo. And anyone remember Meltemi ? Stripped down version of MeeGo which Elop killed just 2 days before launch.

All the hardworks of MeeGo team gone wasted when Elop came.

Believe it or not almost everyone here at Maemo Community including me Hates Microsoft and Elop for what they did .
Did you somehow even read my post, or you just wanted to reply to give a + to Meego? I saw how Meego looks like and how it works on the N9, and I don't know why it's almost the same with Windows Phone (WP was released 1 year before Meego). Nokia is going trough painful times, but they produce state of the art Windows Phones. Let's be serious, you are just another fanboy. When nokia was using symbian, and microsoft had Windows Mobile, there were no conflicts between those 2, and still symbian had a horrible support. At least now, doesn't matter, HTC, Nokia, Samsung, they will experience full suport from microsoft.

When I have a problem, I don't want to hear something like "Well I had that problem too, and I tried this homemade solution" i want to hear "The fix for your problem is this, if not, our service will take care of your phone".

And I got to this conclusion after using Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android, Maemo4 and 5 and Windows Phone.

Except Windows Phone and APPLE (YES, APPLE) they all lack support. After all my experience with all those phones in my signature I choose Windows Phone, it's perfect, have everything WITH STOCK OS (NO OTHER APPS - so you don't need root, custom fw's or stuff like that), and iOS (but I couldn't afford one), and WHY iOS? Because it combines all the functionalities from Windows Phone and Android, in ONE, FUNCTIONAL device.

Take a moment to think about it, what to you need a smartphone for, now balance problems you have with your supportless OS and let me know .

Tags
windows 8, windows 8 rt