Notices

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Works flawlessly now. Thank you

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
is there any script i can use to toggle the Caller ID?
Also i would like to translate this widget to german. How can I do this ?

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
I used a stupid script the following problem happened: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...015#post690015

Can anyone help me

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, United Kingdom
Removing ~/.desktop_cmd_exec should do the trick.

Hi would it be possible to writ a script to open a local html file with chromium and have it enter full screen mode?

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Please Help
I have added th command for Lock screen and keys dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mce /com/nokia/mce/request com.nokia.mce.request.req_tklock_mode_change string:"locked" | echo ""
now everytime I add a desktop command execution widget my phone locks its screen and keys , i have deleted the command and uninstalled the program but sill sometimes it does lock its screen by itself , even if i install the app again , the command shows on my desktop , is it a way to totally delete the application and the command via xterminal since i think it is not uninstalled completely , Thanks in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to rooted For This Useful Post:
hi guyes i bought it yesterday . But i cant find this symbol " | " for the grep in the keyboard. any suggestions?

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on May 2010 @ galveston, tx
Blue arrow button (left hand, second from bottom) and then Sym/Ctrl button (right on top of blue arrow). Your on screen menu with '|' pipe will be visible. It's a hangover form Symbian I suppose.

thank u very much. well is there any method to replace a button from the keyboard ?