Notices

hey everyone, i can't see more themes other than the ones already uploaded to the app manager, i read there are more in the extras or testing... can't see them, even though the catalogues are added to my phone... any other way i can preview those to install?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Man. you gotta be doing somth really weird, if you can't see stuff, that is in repos. Have you updated your repo's lately?

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
you could give an example to those ( new themes ) e.g Geel/sensible V3.2..etc

in x-terminal type
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

there are loads n loads of themes out there
mine ( stock N-series theme +droid fonts +sensible/Geel (by ammyt)+qtlockscreen by sakya )

keep it simple and beautiful

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
if you looking for themes outside from repo catalog then "google" is you best chances to find them....
there some themes out there created by Mowmo for example...there also themes from repo italia (called Maemoitalia)....all those themes can be "google" if you really want themes outside from normal repo...