Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
lady owned n900 for sale. has never been rooted, overclocked etc. just basic apps from nokia store and a small few from repositories.
the phone has normal wear & tear but nothing major. comes with box and accessories. phone was kept very well.
asking 150GBP.

pictures are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1123689.../PHONESFORSALE

any offers? bump

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ United Kingdom
I noticed you have a N9, i'm not willing to buy it, i just have a question, is the Blue one better than the black N9, i like the black one, But i wanted to get the opinion for someone who owns a Blue Nokia n9

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
I can't help but being surprised to see the phrase "lady owned n900" pass by as a sales argument I know some l33t women doing nasty things to their machines and devices...

Whoever gets your n900 should be happy, but out of curiosity I have to ask: How much?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
I noticed you have a N9, i'm not willing to buy it, i just have a question, is the Blue one better than the black N9, i like the black one, But i wanted to get the opinion for someone who owns a Blue Nokia n9
The blue one runs faster as far as i know

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
The blue one runs faster as far as i know
Really? I know the Cyan/blue seems to be Nokia favorite colour, But did not think anything of it.. hmmm this is interesting...

@anthonie she is asking for 150gbp