Notices

Love the new version!

Thanks for listening to us all. Really pleased you added in the options to customise each column

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Okay. There's 0.90.1 in extras-devel. I had it ready over a month ago but I started waiting for the ... you know what everybody has been waiting for. There's actually only one bug correction compared to 0.90 which has been in extras-devel for about two months.

Please remember that it is still in extras-devel and if you are updating from 0.82 or earlier, please read my announcement about 0.90 a few posts behind.

The Following User Says Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
Release 0.90.5 is in extras-devel now. The new things (since 0.90.1, the latest release announced here)
  • German, Russian and Brasilian Portuguese translations (thanks to contributors)
  • Some PR1.2 related oddities corrected
  • Price/trip correctly calculated for partial fills (calculated for the full fill)
  • "Unofficial" support for portrait orientation (automatic rotation, nothing else)

Please take a backup of your database before running the updated version for the first time. This version modifies the database to support the price/trip for partial fills correctly. The price/trip column is correctly recalculated automatically for the full fills, which do not have partial fills. You will need to recalculate the partial fills as follows:
  1. Choose "Edit record" on any record in a group of partial/full fills
  2. Close the dialog by pressing OK without editing anything
  3. The partial fill and the associated full fill should now have a correctly calculated price/trip column.

I am sorry for this inconvenience but since the partial fill feature was introduced in an development version, I am not going to spend time to make this recalculation automatic.

If no show-stopper bugs are found, this release will probably become the extras-testing release.

Last edited by jlu; 2010-06-23 at 20:39.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the great app. I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option show the mpg for a particular fill up.

thanks

It shows l/100km for me for every full fill, I'm guessing it would show mpg for each full fill too?

Yes it shows Miles/Gallons I must be as blind as a bat... I see it now, thanks!

I just promoted 0.90.5 to extras-testing. Brave testers, please remember to take a backup of your database.

Julius

The Following User Says Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
can we have nautical miles too, to monitor boat fuel consumption?
thanks

I am pleased to announce the release of Fuelpad version 0.90.5 in Maemo extras repository. Compared to the previous stable release (0.82-fremantle9), the main new features are
  • Support for not full fills
  • German, Russian and Brasilian Portuguese translations thanks to Stefan Braun (de_DE), Danilo Luvizotto (pt_BR) and Sergei Ivanov and Vitaly Petrov (ru_RU)
  • Column sort order and the sort column is saved
  • Report: a total column added summarizing the overall statistics
  • Report: zoom keys enabled in report view (on Fremantle)
  • Statistics plot: scrolling with a horizontal gesture (on Fremantle)
  • Statistics plot: car name shown in a subtitle
  • Settings dialog: date format selection shows the current date in different formats instead of a format specifier string
  • Settings dialog: uses frames for grouping instead of labels
  • About dialog uses the standard gtk about dialog

I'd like to thank all the testers of the test releases and especially those who reported bugs.

Julius

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Is it possible to make the added vehicles to different units, as have car with kilometers units and motorcycle with miles units?
Thanks in advance!