Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by nymajoak View Post
Thanks.

Oh and by the way (this might be a good thread to bring it up), have I understood it correctly that the NDA was lifted today? ...
Yes, Nokia finally let the cat out of the bag yesterday and we're finally allowed to talk about our devices.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
Battery Times:

Always online: Up to 2-4 days (TCP/IP connected)
Talk time: Up to 5hrs WCDMA, 9hrs GSM
Active online usage: Up to 1+ day
personal email accounts
mine barely makes the day without less than normal usage!!! what is the secret??

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
the secret to make your N900 last more than a day is to not open any Flash contents and close all Widgets. Those you closed your Browser, the Flash will still be running at the background and draining your battery. Clear your browser cache. Turn off 3G data. this would help atleast 4hours

Battery Times:

personal email accounts
I just bought a N 900. I am test driving it for the battery life. I am a frequent user of skype(for calling) via mobile so I am online at least 2 hours a day. During the rest of the time I am I am listening to to music and it does not last for more than 10 hours..

is this a reasonable time or should I be worried or is this normal.(Even though it is unacceptable...)

Battery Times:

personal email accounts
It would be very kind of you, if you let us know about the battery times if we are using 3G connectivity. How much it will get discharged.

I am going to purchase a new n900.