Hello community,

Just before posting this on ebay, I decided to give this community priority (whoever would like to buy this phone).

Here is the story:
My N900 fell on the ground and I had a hard time getting my SIM card to work after, so naturally, I bought a new one. After buying it, along with all the accessories, and a high quality screen protector (invisible shield), I realized that the warranty covered my phone. Finally, Nokia sent me a brand new phone. So now I have 2 brand new phones, and I am going to sell one of them.

The phone I am selling was used for 1 week. It is in perfect condition (brand new condition). I will be selling it with NO ACCESSORIES AT ALL (no battery, no back door, no charger) except a screen protector that IS ALREADY installed. U.S. buyers only please. Price: 280 US Dollars (or best offer). Let me know if you're interested!! Highest offer wins!

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by gomaemo View Post
Hello community,

I will be selling it with NO ACCESSORIES AT ALL (no battery, no back door, no charger) except a screen protector that IS ALREADY installed.
So, exactly what are you selling? The phone that fell to the ground? No backdoor? Do you include the keyboard? What about the mainboard? Or is it just the screen protector attached to what exactly?

The Following User Says Thank You to cBeam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
Upload some pics of your phone. And if the phone is pretty new (a week old) then where are the accessories? some basic stuff like charger, data cable would be something people would definately want

Originally Posted by cBeam View Post
So, exactly what are you selling? The phone that fell to the ground? No backdoor? Do you include the keyboard? What about the mainboard? Or is it just the screen protector attached to what exactly?
No. That phone got replaced by a brand new one. I am selling a BRAND NEW PHONE.

Originally Posted by dtparikh View Post
Upload some pics of your phone. And if the phone is pretty new (a week old) then where are the accessories? some basic stuff like charger, data cable would be something people would definately want
I can take pics of my phone, no problem. It looks exactly like any brand new N900 that ever existed. When Nokia sent me a replacement, they sent me a handset only. If needed, I can buy a battery/back door/charger and sell them with the device. it is the same thing.

well i guess by the end of today if nobody wants it ill move it to ebay.

if needed, i can buy the accessories and ship them to the buyers address along with the handset..

here is a picture of the phone.

http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=7yG8FwIJVx

Offer in PM