Please somebody tell that the following item I found in Ebay is Original or Clone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251220663379...84.m1439.l2649

I have won the item but doubtful whether it is original or not. Anybody have idea, please help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lithin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
It seems to be fine... 16GB, Black, and for some reason they don't mention NFC-capability. At worst, some of the parts may be refurbished. At least, it's not a cheap look-alike.
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
It seems to be fine... 16GB, Black, and for some reason they don't mention NFC-capability. At worst, some of the parts may be refurbished. At least, it's not a cheap look-alike.
Best wishes.
Idk, is it like the seller has used the description and images from somewhere else to sell out this product? But looking at his feedback percentage, the item should be original...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ranbaxy For This Useful Post:
Let us know the result and whether it's pr1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 when you got it in your hands as I am interested but doubtful about seller's integrity

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Idk, is it like the seller has used the description and images from somewhere else to sell out this product? But looking at his feedback percentage, the item should be original...

Seller tells he has magenta colour also available. I asked him to give me the IMEI of the device which he will send me and some photos. But he replied with the UPC 628586912083, 6438158355354, 6438158371033 ...... What is this UPC?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lithin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Lithin View Post
Seller tells he has magenta colour also available. I asked him to give me the IMEI of the device which he will send me and some photos. But he replied with the UPC 628586912083, 6438158355354, 6438158371033 ...... What is this UPC?
UPC = Universal Product Code.

Read more here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ranbaxy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
UPC = Universal Product Code.

Read more here
This seller has many mobiles in his listings,everything as Bidding.(Reminds the "Cellphoneforever" type). But in his feedbacks, I could not find anything related to Nokia N9 or any Mobile phone.
Also in spite of my repeated requests, he is sending me the UPCs, Not IMEI or any photo. Still confused.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lithin For This Useful Post:

Tags
n9clone?