Notices

There's a small bug btw. The easiest way to reproduce it is to finish level 1, close the application, start it again and resume the game. It will tell you you have finished level 2 and to tap the screen to go to level 2

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Krachlik, what's the catch? How come that you have almost twice the points on the same level as me? I tried to play as fast as I can and as slow as possible and still nothing. Not even close.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
To bump the thread a bit, some revisions are made to the highscore list (unique names are counted now) and its web version is a bit more detailed now :

http://gedoragames.com/reverstris/index.php

@Krachlik, yeah, I noticed it. It's just an error in displaying the number, I'll fix it when I have the time.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
TheBurek: you are my hero; i haven't been in top50 before, now i take 14 place

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
TheBurek: you are my hero; i haven't been in top50 before, now i take 14 place
XD It seemed like a logical thing to do. Also, I saw you mentioned us on a Russian forum, so thank you for that

Some Italian Maemo/Meego forum also picked up Reverstris and we now have a huge ammount of uploads from Italy - more than from any other country since the scores were reset, crazy stuff Thanks to whoever got us there if he/she is on this forum also.

but now this is not a top 50 scores anymore. It's top 50 players. And I'm OK with that, but you should state that somewhere in "help" or add "players" after those "top 50" .

Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
Krachlik, what's the catch? How come that you have almost twice the points on the same level as me? I tried to play as fast as I can and as slow as possible and still nothing. Not even close.
It's quite simple, you get point for the (orange) blocks dropped by phantom player if they include any piece of the (pink) original blocks My best score per level is something about 1,5k points.

Well, I know that. And I tried to play with tactic "waiting for ghost block" but still not even close to your scores and I reached the same level. I managed to get around 900 points on a level.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
@TheBurek

after the success of this game on n900, are you planing to port some more interesting games for n900???

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Yehhh there are 3 Peruvians there !!! thank you
game is addicting if it continuous to grow can you add ranking by countries

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Tags
bada rox, games, reverstris