Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Just tested a little your Build 2. Animations could be smoother and display contrast level higher.

Also I strongly recomend setting menu bar on the top and not on the bottom as then the upper row is easier to play when holding phone by one hand (currently my dumb is bit short for proper reach).

However, this was one of my favorite games on the N9. So, thank you very much for porting it to Sailfish! I will continue testing...

Edited: just played till 8th level. No other issues noted.

Last edited by Silwer; 2014-01-03 at 22:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to Silwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
There is some notable softness on the 'jewels' ..
Maybe it needs them to be regenerated to correct resolution by original artist from originals.
Previous builds had them scaled by Qt, now i pre-resampled them maybe to the correct resolution. but it isn't optimal yet (me think)

Build 3 removed

- Toolbar on top of screen (Jolla is bit large to be used in thumb-only mode)
- Resampled jewels to 90x90

Last edited by kimmoli; 2014-01-07 at 07:37.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Ok. Here comes the least usefull tessting report ever. Im drunk. I've. installed it. I never had n9 so I don't know what the hell this thing is about.

I pushing at coloured amn thingies. Sometimes something happens. Sometimes they sort of move, but nothing else happens. its fun. All is good. Tosi Heeboo!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
TO: Kimmoli - build 3 is better. Will continue testing tomorrow.

TO: Rauha (offtopic): Luotettava "Oletko alkoholisti testi" https://sites.google.com/site/olenkoalkoholisti/home
*greetings from Estonia

The Following User Says Thank You to Silwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
En ole alkoholisti.

2/50 is hard. Also the yellow background needs something. kittens. or something cute. Program works ok so far, good job. No bugs.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Build 3 is the first one I've tried and it's running really well. The graphics are amazing, don't change anything. Did the original version include sound?

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by maluka View Post
Did the original version include sound?
no sounds in the original... i did miss those.

maybe some whuss whizz could be added ??
(something like jolla ambient sound /usr/share/sounds/jolla-ambient/stereo/push_gesture.wav)

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by kimmoli View Post
no sounds in the original... i did miss those.

maybe some whuss whizz could be added ??
(something like jolla ambient sound /usr/share/sounds/jolla-ambient/stereo/push_gesture.wav)
Yes, that could work. There are quite a few usable sounds in that folder

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
this is probably my favourite n9 game. played through hundrets of time. i wonder, whether it is possible to add some new levels. I'd love it.

I have done some more testing (till level 16) and it seems that game is ready to be submitted to Jolla Harbour. Thanks!

Tags
games, heebo, jolla, sailfish