I'm sorry to say I will be selling my Nokia N9 soon as someone has made a generous offer on it and the phone otherwise just collects dust right now. There seems to be only a handful of people using my Meego Harmattan port compared to the thousands using the Symbian and BB10 one. Also, the GPU (SGX530) of the N9 really isn't fast enough to run PPSSPP games so the emulator isn't much use for this platform.

I will continue posting automated builds on my website but after I sell the device I probably won't be able to test if they are working properly. I will fix compile errors that prop up though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recluse For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I'm sorry to say I will be selling my Nokia N9 soon as someone has made a generous offer on it and the phone otherwise just collects dust right now. There seems to be only a handful of people using my Meego Harmattan port compared to the thousands using the Symbian and BB10 one. Also, the GPU (SGX530) of the N9 really isn't fast enough to run PPSSPP games so the emulator isn't much use for this platform.

I will continue posting automated builds on my website but after I sell the device I probably won't be able to test if they are working properly. I will fix compile errors that prop up though.
Thanks for the builds you've done and thanks for still keeping building for us. Too bad you're selling your N9 though, while sailfish is just around the corner, i'm sure they will port it to the N9, you could have maybe even have more fun with that os aswell.

anyway, please don't leave the community though, there are plenty of users who will gladly help to test the builds!

Last edited by HtheB; 2013-05-10 at 14:55.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
recluse, can you please help us?

The new builds of ppsspp doesn't work on the N9 anymore.
The latest working version is:
PPSSPP-v0.8.1-39-gf93de8b.deb

after that version it gives the following error when try to run PPSSPP:
Code:
I: ../native/file/zip_read.cpp:227: I: Registered VFS for prefix : /home/user/MyDocs/PPSSPP/
I: ../UI/NativeApp.cpp:249: I: Logman: 0x1fc72080
Segmentation fault
I hope you can fix this somehow, thanks!

Hi.
I have started automatic builds for Meego again.
Can someone please check if they are working?

The Following User Says Thank You to recluse For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Hi.
I have started automatic builds for Meego again.
Can someone please check if they are working?
Oh thank yaaa!
v0.9.5-331-gf4b5e8a works and older version seems to be didn't build.
Btw Luxor is works finaly. With some issue but it works!

Last edited by berrybear; 2013-11-12 at 15:06.

Thanks, I added that version to the official website. http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to recluse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I'm having issues getting games to work. PPSSPP recognizes that there is a game and displays an icon for it, but i keep getting a missing key error when i try to play it. What am i doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I'm having issues getting games to work. PPSSPP recognizes that there is a game and displays an icon for it, but i keep getting a missing key error when i try to play it. What am i doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe this game is not yet supported or unsupported at all.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
Maybe this game is not yet supported or unsupported at all.
I tried several, and they were all on the supported list linked several posts ago.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I tried several, and they were all on the supported list linked several posts ago.
Sorry I dunno why. Try older build. Clear local settings etc.