Poll: Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).
Poll Options
Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
lmao....................

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
I don't get it, who is Abill_uk trying to boycott by this? Nokia? They don't give a ****, and I doubt we will have open source drivers unless someone's kind enough to write them, most likely being MAG. What does he mean by a "Solid Meego OS" ? By a Meego OS on the N900? Since I know he doesn't agree with the efforts of the Developer Edition...
DE ui is fantasy but not great..there is something but at a whole total nothing..more works has to be done.
i have got question to ask abt DE.
will there be SSU for meego updates or should i be doing the same with images as i did for DE?
willstable meego be coming up for our beloved n900??:P

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
I think every forum needs a guy like him

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thashku View Post
DE ui is fantasy but not great..there is something but at a whole total nothing..more works has to be done.
will there be SSU for meego updates or should i be doing the same with images as i did for DE?
not the place to ask that it is all about abill here and his "closed" solutions to the usb problems...

so i have made the first approach to the mighty abill_uk asking how many yes'es he needs to open all his knowledge on these topics... so please people help vote... i will keep in touch with him... Remember this petition is for the community

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
I've used h-e-n and it seems to be working. Not sure what the problem is.

The Following User Says Thank You to king Ralphred For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
I've used h-e-n and it seems to be working. Not sure what the problem is.
no problems... just me trolling abill as i have light work today... but hey who knows he might have the "real" solutions for all the usb problems as he claims(step by step instructions on how to fix the loose usb's that affect a great deal of people, would be great).

Originally Posted by thashku View Post
Meego OS will not be coming to N900, there is a method to install the Developer Edition onto the EMMC but it's not recommended, it is not for end users. Simple as, if you enjoy your functions, don't do it, it will be a worse experience than Maemo (no offence intended to the Developer Edition team) but even they admit that it will only support the basic functions, and if your doing this for Apps that might one day come just got get Nitdroid.

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2011-05-30 at 21:38.

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
This is the stupidest thread I've ever read. Well. One of.

Lmfao !!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
brainwashing, ignore list, let's have fun!, sad nerds, _sigh