Active Topics

mine was rejected twice and they blocked ebay account so I had to call to unblock it. *****s.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
FYI,

Ordered 27.7. using debit card feature of my Mastercard.
Got "standard" email to send copy of credit card with date masked and copy of latest credit statement.

Replied by email, did not send any credit card info, since credit card had quite a little to do with the purchase (number of credit card is not the same as the number of the debit card on the back side of the combined card). Wondered in email why they ask things that are not related to the payment. Wondered also why they need to ensure that the owner of the card is the customer, since the paying goes through "verified by Visa" process.

Got simply reply after 50 hours (they promise reply in 24 or 48 hours):
"Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected as the verification documents asked for, were not received. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Hey, I did not pay with credit card
Also:

"Action required:
Please make the payment using another payment method (i.e. other than credit or debit card used for this transaction). Your purchase is currently not paid for and the seller(s) will not ship you the item(s) till you make the payment again.
Please note that your credit / debit card has not been charged for this transaction. If you paid using debit card, the amount will be credited to your bank account
."

OK, I paid with credit card and eBay page opened, which told:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), or a copy of your latest credit card statement"

After a moment I also got email:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), and a copy of your latest credit card statement."

I sent scan of my credit card with date and part of the number masked and with no statements, and pointing out that there was or in the message on the eBay page.

After 72 hours I got email:
"We are pleased to inform you that your pending PaisaPay payment has been approved. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Seller is required to ship the item latest 13-Aug-16.

So, this was my process.

Heikki

Edit:
Seems to be amateurs there conducting the replies and rules!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
how to send mp3 via Bluetooth from fish to another phone? I tried but found nothing .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
how to send mp3 via Bluetooth from fish to another phone? I tried but found nothing .
With stock means, you can only send videos and images from the gallery.
Tab the image and you will find bluetooth where the other sharing options also show up.

Please upvote here to change that.

FileCase can transfer every filetype over bluetooth.

Last edited by mosen; 2016-08-03 at 16:57.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
With stock means, you can only send videos and images from the gallery.
Tab the image and you will find bluetooth where the other sharing options also show up.

Please upvote here to change that.

FileCase can transfer every filetype over bluetooth.
what ! i can only send pics and videos and not other files, well that su*ks. filecase ,,,,,,,ok found it in the warehouse. wow there is StartAsRoot for filecase too.
thank you mosen.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
FYI,

Ordered 27.7. using debit card feature of my Mastercard.
Got "standard" email to send copy of credit card with date masked and copy of latest credit statement.

Replied by email, did not send any credit card info, since credit card had quite a little to do with the purchase (number of credit card is not the same as the number of the debit card on the back side of the combined card). Wondered in email why they ask things that are not related to the payment. Wondered also why they need to ensure that the owner of the card is the customer, since the paying goes through "verified by Visa" process.

Got simply reply after 50 hours (they promise reply in 24 or 48 hours):
"Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected as the verification documents asked for, were not received. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Hey, I did not pay with credit card
Also:

"Action required:
Please make the payment using another payment method (i.e. other than credit or debit card used for this transaction). Your purchase is currently not paid for and the seller(s) will not ship you the item(s) till you make the payment again.
Please note that your credit / debit card has not been charged for this transaction. If you paid using debit card, the amount will be credited to your bank account
."

OK, I paid with credit card and eBay page opened, which told:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), or a copy of your latest credit card statement"

After a moment I also got email:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), and a copy of your latest credit card statement."

I sent scan of my credit card with date and part of the number masked and with no statements, and pointing out that there was or in the message on the eBay page.

After 72 hours I got email:
"We are pleased to inform you that your pending PaisaPay payment has been approved. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Seller is required to ship the item latest 13-Aug-16.

So, this was my process.

Heikki

Edit:
Seems to be amateurs there conducting the replies and rules!
Either amateurs conducting replies, or pros conducting frauds, country with 3 times the populace of whole of europe and different standards, don't expect eu treatment

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
My experience :
- 26/07 : ordered on eBay and photo of a Visa Card with my best smile sent to paisaPay
- 28/07 : email from PaisaPay, order confirmed
- 30/07 : no notification, but phone sent according eBay
- 03/08 : SMS from DPD, phone shipped.
However I m in vacation, so I can't check it.
Stay tuned

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lyzech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Either amateurs conducting replies, or pros conducting frauds, country with 3 times the populace of whole of europe and different standards, don't expect eu treatment
Well, I only expect that rules and replies are consistent :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Ok, I have ordered on from ebay.in too.

Only thing I am bit concerned of, is that the phone lacks a magnetometer
(I guess the Jolla C lacks one as well)

Does this affect GPS navigations?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciaps For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by ciaps View Post
Does this affect GPS navigations?
I am using waze since 3 years on Jolla, now on Jolla C and can see a small difference in accuracy.

If you drive very slowly and make a turn for instance, the Jolla c needs some additional seconds (maybe 1 or 3) to turn the navigation because apps rely on travelled distance and calculated direction only (my guess).
Sometimes waze can not make out movement changes when gps signal is low because it can not differantiate if its gps fuzziness or you moving slowly.
But the Jolla C performs better overall, i also tested Here, Tomtom and NavFree.
Just because the apps load faster, displayed framerate is higher and i had no app crash as of yet.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish