Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Finland
Ok, this is kinda funny. I receive messages from groups and some of my friends. There is still some people whose messages I can't get. Weird :S

Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
What do we need in 2.0.16?

2.0.21 should serve everyone's needs very well.
mistake, sorry

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malawi
Yappari problem here. Not able to recieve messages from individuals. when will you fix this?

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
canary7 ... it isn't too clear yet why some don't receive these messages. dev is definitely doing the best he can, as you can see in previous posts.

if you have an idea/knowledge about whatsapp protocol, do submit

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malawi
Hi Guys, the problem I had of not recieving messages from some people is solved. what I did was to restart the device and messages started coming in. Up to now no crashes on this version. very stable. Thanks for the great job you are doing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canary7 For This Useful Post:
Hi everybody,

Does anybody know if moving from a working Yappari (2.0.2) installed in a N900 to Yappari (1.2.7) in a N9 is it risky, and therefore, it requires any special procedure in order not to be banned?

Another doubt (important for me at least):

In N900's Yappari I have deselected "Send read notification" option (and it's working properly) but I also would like to disable "voice messages notification" (a green microphone pops up when the voice message it's been listened).

Does anyone know if that is possible?

Many thanks guys, keep it up!!

Cheers

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by capitannemo View Post
Does anybody know if moving from a working Yappari (2.0.2) installed in a N900 to Yappari (1.2.7) in a N9 is it risky, and therefore, it requires any special procedure in order not to be banned?
That is a normal "use-case" scenario and Whatsapp allows you to do it without any special steps. Just don't switch back and forth, AFAIK.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Hi everybody,

I can not upload a photo in my profile (neither in N900 yappari 2.0.21 nor N9 yappari 1.2.7). Neither is possible to establish "status" in my profile

Does anyone know if this should be possible in N900/N9 yappari?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

Hi.
After trying to create a group using whatsapp Yappari version 2.0.21, was disconnected and Yappari crashed.
Now I can not use more whatsapp. When I try to open the program, being connected to the Internet, it attempts to connect and is immediately disconnected.
Deleting the files in /.config/scorpius/, begins the registration process, but now I get the following message: "SMS Registration Failed You can try the voice registration method. Press the 'Call Me' button and enter the 6. digt code que you hear. "
But when you click Call Me, the message appears: "Registration Could Not Be completed Server response was: Blocked"

It has some way to solve this?
Thank you.

Creating new groups could result in permanent ban, as stated on 2.0.21.disclaimer.. Now we know for sure that creating groups is still dangerous.
Could you post here last lines of /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log to let devs see what happened exactly on your device?

Regarding unban, afaik you have two options, now:

- registerig a new number

- trying this procedure by coderus (needs a bit of social engineering tricks):
HOW TO REQUEST UNBAN FROM WHATSAPP - THE ONLY PROPER WAY HERE

Anyway last one was referred to ban caused by sim switching, dunno if could be useful in your situation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enne30 For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari