Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Hello boyz and girlz.

I just found this annoying bug of the N900. It pissing me off sometimes. When ever I text a message and clicked on send button then closed it down (X -button), it just reopening itself up again and I have to close it once more.

This sometimes seem to closed fine but most of the time it pop back up to show that it has been sent.

If anyone else having the same problem as me please raise your voice. So we all can report this bug to Nokia to fix.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Anyone Should I report this to Maemo Bug?

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Prague
if you can reproduce it, report it to bugzilla - we can't help you by discussing it

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
It's a known bug, if there is a delay with the sending and you minimize/close the application, it will pop up again when the message is actually sent. The bug was marked WONTFIX or Fixed in Harmattan if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by joppu View Post
It's a known bug, if there is a delay with the sending and you minimize/close the application, it will pop up again when the message is actually sent. The bug was marked WONTFIX or Fixed in Harmattan if I remember correctly.
ahh.. This is not very good is not it? Would be nice if it is fix though.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Unfortunately it's a WONTFIX:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6344

but this may be changed if you vote for this bug, according to the comments.

The Following User Says Thank You to lorelei For This Useful Post:
Don't know if it will change something, but I've just voted for that bug.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Shropshire UK
yep this has annoyed me too. Not too much, but it does destroy the cleanliness of it all when this happens. So I have voted too.
It might cause someone to have a dabble in their spare work time and eventually get rewritten. Though it does sound a big job!

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Montenegro
I have problem with my conversations when I open skype conversation it does not show anything,but I hear sound for incoming messages. Anybody have same problem?
Please help?

Tags
bug, bug 6344, close, conversations, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, reopen, send, tops itself