Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Originally Posted by toto29820 View Post
looks like a samsung or sharp or SE , so asian. FAKE.
I wouldn't say it's 100% fake - check out this internal picture:

My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
I wouldn't say it's 100% fake - check out this internal picture:

that's what i thought too... it's a little too convincing on the inside. and i do agree that it looks heaps like Nokia/SE/ other phones out there. it's just like Apple to follow what the industry has already established years ago, with mms, copy and paste, multitasking, and heaps more...

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
Somewhere out there, an Apple employee is being tortured or thinking of commiting suicide due to this leak.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by berty View Post
Get an iPhone and don't be dissapointed with the experimental N900.
It oft seems like the experiment is a dead end though.

I really like the look of it, much better than the old one! Just wish it wasn't made by Apple! I do use a Mac, and I do use iTunes, but i hate the fact you can only do things through iTunes. That's a big killer for me unfortunately!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
If this phone is a Nokia then I'll happily sell my N900 and get this phone for sure , but since it's an apple then ............Errr........Errr........Umm........... u.m.... I'll think about it and consulting with my dead ancestors

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
that's what i thought too... it's a little too convincing on the inside. and i do agree that it looks heaps like Nokia/SE/ other phones out there. it's just like Apple to follow what the industry has already established years ago, with mms, copy and paste, multitasking, and heaps more...

Oh my!! I think if this is a Nokia and SE patents then we will see a lot of Law Suite and Court story!

Looks nice, but I sure as hell won't be getting one.
Looking into the new meego device if not that then the dell streak.

960x640 good for browser

still wait for an OS upgradable phone from Nokia

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
By request, the thread "iPhone 4G Leaked" with fourteen posts has been merged into this thread.

Tags
dumb and dumber, this is so sad