Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by larsoy View Post
Sure the phone has issues. Sure it isn't perfect. But I've really started to love the UI, the multitasking, the browser and all it's capabilities after massive daily usage. If you are so unhappy with yours, why not just sell it and go away?
My dear friend, what about stop using that stupid fanboys argument long-time-ago created and "well-discussed" here?.
Please, read a little the threads before posting crap (or you can post directly "pr1.2 will be released when it's ready" if you want)
Regards.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
My apologies. I merely wanted to offer my opinion in this discussion and say that I am very pleased with my phone. It is a mystery that you keep on about how horrible the phone and Nokia is when there are so many good alternatives out there. But again; my apologies. I was unaware that my opinion isn't welcome in this thread.

Originally Posted by larsoy View Post
My apologies. I merely wanted to offer my opinion in this discussion and say that I am very pleased with my phone. It is a mystery that you keep on about how horrible the phone and Nokia is when there are so many good alternatives out there. But again; my apologies. I was unaware that my opinion isn't welcome in this thread.
You are welcome.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
The Ovi Store App is currently available....
if this what this mysterious mail is all about - the ovi store application - then it's completely irrelevant. what difference does it make if you access the same boring store through an application or its standard web interface?
there's s60 phones out there that don't support the "ovi store application" either. so what?

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by rpgAmazon View Post
N900 WAS a success. They don't expected it, but "**** happens".
Lots of units pre-ordered.
Lots of units sold when available.
Instead of taking it as coming, increasing support for it, forgetting "step 4 of 5" and making it great NOW, the smart guys decided to announce MeeGo, un-supporting n900, trying to start "selling" us its "next device"...
Meanwhile, Android growing insanely.

Remember where we was at February, then THEY STILL COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN, N900 AS iPHONE-ANDROID KILLER.
But no, they are a super-company, they know what they are doing, they allies with Yahoo...
Trolls don't hate n900. Trolls hate Nokia KILLING n900.
It never was or had the potential to be an iphone killer. Its meant to be a great device in its own right. The iphone would have to committ suicide to be "killed".....

Sadly we'll never be able to know it. But seriously, it could be friendly enough for masses while geeky enough for cool hackers.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
The iphone would have to committ suicide to be "killed".....
The iPhone is not an attractive target for any "killer". You would look for a successful or good phone, wouldn't you? Being an "iPhone-Killer" is a little like being the Walmart-Killer.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
The iPhone is not an attractive target for any "killer". You would look for a successful or good phone, wouldn't you? Being an "iPhone-Killer" is a little like being the Walmart-Killer.
Ironically, the first result I got when I googled "Nokia Killer" was about the iPhone...
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Something tells me you guys haven't really looked into the new OVI store for the N900. The Ovi Store now officially kicks the iTunes store's butt:

They have tons* of new stuff in there, like Ché Guevara wallpapers! That wasn't there a few weeks ago! I don't remember seeing Dark Libra Boy in there either.

Don't lose hope, my friends! We have not been forgotten! Soon I expect we'll see Mao and Lenin wallpapers and maybe even (if we're lucky) some new, even cuter, zodiac wallpapers. The Pisces wallpapers don't suit my wife at all. But I know that it won't be long.

Who needs PR 1.2 when you have all the awesomeness of the improved** Ovi Store and all the new wallpapers and movie trailers in it?

*not actually tons.

**not actually improved.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Descalzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
Something tells me you guys haven't really looked into the new OVI store for the N900. The Ovi Store now officially kicks the iTunes store's butt:

They have tons* of new stuff in there, like Ché Guevara wallpapers! That wasn't there a few weeks ago! I don't remember seeing Dark Libra Boy in there either.

Don't lose hope, my friends! We have not been forgotten! Soon I expect we'll see Mao and Lenin wallpapers and maybe even (if we're lucky) some new, even cuter, zodiac wallpapers. The Pisces wallpapers don't suit my wife at all. But I know that it won't be long.

Who needs PR 1.2 when you have all the awesomeness of the improved** Ovi Store and all the new wallpapers and movie trailers in it?

*not actually tons.

**not actually improved.
And they are so cheap!
01-26-10 , 01:09 PM ... 05-26-10 , 05:41 PM
...A PLACE TO REMEMBER...

R.I.P.

N900 killed me... please, tell my friends "BLAAAABLABLABLAAAHHHHH"