Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by gsever View Post
OK, I will wait for your GUI. So lazy to write a Python script as well It is a bit pain to change those manually --probably there will be a killall hildon-desktop to make them effective ehh?.
You need to restart hildon-desktop, hildon-status-menu and hildon-home and also conversations.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
If I get few things ironed out, I will release a font size changer app in the near future.
This could be one of most usable apps on n900, since Nokia drop the ball on this and never addressed the issue

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I might make a bash-script on resizing the aplication shortcuts. I don't know when though.. pretty busy now. I will not make a gui.. have to limited knowledge of that.

Also.. a script of that would become pretty massive. Don't know if it is possible in an easy way. But my mind have been crossed by the idea.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by mdx500 View Post
This could be one of most usable apps on n900, since Nokia drop the ball on this and never addressed the issue
Well, now it's released, the Font Changer application:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=61047

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: