Thanks for the reply. Didn't think you could put the percentage in the status bar, it was just hopeful thinking since you were able to change the operator name.

where can i find the changelog ? Today i got an update to 2.0.2

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Same here!

Later,
Chinoman10.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
open nokiastore see changelog

The Following User Says Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by efion View Post
Is there any fix for unsynchronize icons and icon names when it turn from portrait to landsape VV. You know, the moment when the icons is in fix position, but the icon names blanks for a while.
Is this fixed already? I noticed the icon text/names will remain visible when turning just after reboot, but as soon as you turn in the "Open Applications" or feeds screen, they'll disapear while turning again

Originally Posted by Markk View Post
Is this fixed already? I noticed the icon text/names will remain visible when turning just after reboot, but as soon as you turn in the "Open Applications" or feeds screen, they'll disapear while turning again
Home Screen Settings still cannot fix home screen bugs, as I explained in post #30:

Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
These are problems in the home screen itself and cannot be fixed by a third party application. (The problems have not been fixed because switching between portrait and landscape is not officially supported and thus no time has been spent in making it perfect.)

Once there was an application available where you could change swipe functionality. For example; Swipe left - App mgr, Swipe Right - Event Screen etc.
In my mind this was the Home Screen Settings app where you could do this. Question; Has this functionality been removed due to OS upgrades or am I thinking about another app? Is this still possible to achive with PR1.3?

Thanks

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Diggler View Post
Once there was an application available where you could change swipe functionality. For example; Swipe left - App mgr, Swipe Right - Event Screen etc.

The app you are referring to is Swipe Manager and NOT HSS...

IIRC it stopped working with pr1.3...However I may be wrong...Check it out from the Store...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
The app you are referring to is Swipe Manager and NOT HSS...

IIRC it stopped working with pr1.3...However I may be wrong...Check it out from the Store...
That's the name, thank you! I will need to check. I really miss to be able to configure that.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
In need of a setting to lockscreen wallpaper...

Tags
home screen, homescreen, orientation, settings, wallpaper