Active Topics

I was using the N9Tweak application and it prompted me to restart so I restarted my phone and now I cant put my password in bc there is no keyboard visible. What should I do? It just shows Blue top background with Enter Security Code and an emergency call and then just black...

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by chiron View Post
I was using the N9Tweak application and it prompted me to restart so I restarted my phone and now I cant put my password in bc there is no keyboard visible. What should I do? It just shows Blue top background with Enter Security Code and an emergency call and then just black...
you need to flash your phone via NaviFirm....

is that the only way to fix it? there is no other way?

are there directions posted anywhere?

http://blog.makesyouhappy.org/?p=202...
it is the only way...my KB were gone after PR1.2 OTA update and following N9QuickTweak hassle...
flashing the phone brought it back...

dang it... do you know what the problem was? Did you download N9QuickTweak again? Also will it delete everthing off the phone like my contacts/messages/music etc? or will some of it will stay but some will get deleted?

just do the backup via Nokia Link, all of your files will be there after the flash...
and stay away from N9QuickTweak until Schturman makes it available for PR1.2...otherwise it´s a real damage...

Nokia Link isn't able to detect the phone... since I can't click on sync and connect but thanks for the advice! Appreciate the help.Its just a hastle to go thru everything and update all appications again

I know...try to ask the forum what´s the other way to back it up properly...I´ve pretty much used only Nokia Link...

Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
you need to flash your phone via NaviFirm....
I was ready to flash my N9 but the computer doesn't recognize the device. It's only charging. Is there anyway to do it?