Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
i just opened my n9 screen to replace the body but before that i tried to put the screen back in the place and tired to on but it did not get on. now when i plug the charger to the n9 its show white light for 2 seconds then goes away
but when i connect it my laptop the white is blinking very fast.
But the phone is not getting on what should i do?
Please help very tensed

some one please help me

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
The only thing I can suggest is open it up again and make sure all the connections are snapped in properly.

Did you disassemble using a video for guidance? If not, have a look at the excellent video below to see where you may have missed something.

Complete disassembly and reassembly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9u7r4j0atU

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
if you pressed the power button while doing this you might want to disconnect the battery cable from mainboard for a couple of minutes and then after you've screwed everything back together - power on.

i have seen the video while doing it. only thing is phone is getting white light while plugged in the charging for few seconds.

and i have not open the battery cover as the screw are not opening . so i just removed the screen and put it back. thats it

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
That could be the problem. I'd suggest following wout.martens advice.

Open it up again and disconnect the battery for a few minutes. Press the power button a few times after disconnecting the battery. Leave it like that for a few minutes and then connect it again and reassemble making sure the screen connectors are connected back properly.

You don't need to remove the battery cover to disconnect the battery as the connector is accessible.

hey thx dude out.martens my phone started thanks alot..ur advice was really helpfull. i was gng to buy other just now. thx man

sad thing now it is in bootloop . how do i solve this problem wthout loosing data

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
No prob, boot loop is not caused by this so guess there're 2 options

reflash or follow the guide with rd flag so you can undo what you've done before