Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,377 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by wx9 View Post
Yep. Any kind of screen has been added. Also a camera and the fingerprint reader / toggle switch thingy.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cosmo-communicator
Looks a sensible answer to the most frequent criticisms - interesting. I would wish for LIneage OS no gapps, dual boot debian, yummy.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,856 | Thanked: 8,399 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Looks great! I would buy one if it wasn’t a for the Tablet scam. Now I’m happy to wait for in stock even if it means a few hundred bucks add-on. and also to see if chen is time panning to announce something before end of year.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,856 | Thanked: 8,399 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Now we have this project. Scam or not time will tell.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cosmo-communicator#/

When will this Q-device face the battle of qwerty device of 2019?

Whats OS will be shipped if any.

I need to meditate to find the true path!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: