Posts: 36 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
I'd suggest to optimize the site more suitable for internet tablet browsers. Graphics are way too heavy and i.e. os2008 browser WILL die while scaling the site to 120%.

A separate text version could be served.

Look at the bottom left corner, you have a few to choose from.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
change your options
posted from 810

I wonder how many people never notice that button. It should say: "change page style", or "view mobile version" or something, and be on top of the page.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Hmm.. why not optimize the default theme to be lighter? That woulnd't harm anyone.

There are lot of unregistered users who can not set the default theme and users who won't sign in, unless they are going to reply to a message etc.

Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
I wonder how many people never notice that button. It should say: "change page style", or "view mobile version" or something, and be on top of the page.
The problem with that is that it does not only change page style, but the page layout engine, which is quite out of date on most of these designs - e.g. you cannot switch to another layout any more as they lack a link to user options...

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Washington DC
I wish I could change the front page...its the most offensive in terms of loading.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by phi View Post
I wish I could change the front page...its the most offensive in terms of loading.
NO matter where you are and what browser you are running on what device, the home landing page of ITT is heavy on browser page loading.

Try and avoid it if you can, by going direct to forums in classic mode for example and remember that if you delete your browser cache, your are back where you started with the N810 v2 style.

BTW Every tried using forum search in classic mode on NIT with microB browser, do you have problems finding the drop down menus, if you do you are not alone?