Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
how to do that? I'm a little noob about it.
Thanks

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
how to do that? I'm a little noob about it.
Thanks
In the menu.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Ok thanks in 8h I'll arrive at home and let you know ;-)

EDIT: sorry for being late, I have urgent work to do I'll post a screen asap

Last edited by blackjack4it; 2016-06-29 at 15:13.

Here are two screenshots, notice the current charge at 0% in the second one

The Following User Says Thank You to blackjack4it For This Useful Post:
hey guys i got this problem
when i want to run configure_u-boot file as root in my Xterminal on my n900 it says permission denied
what should i do now?

Originally Posted by fxtrsh View Post
hey guys i got this problem
when i want to run configure_u-boot file as root in my Xterminal on my n900 it says permission denied
what should i do now?
Hello, check the permissions. If you downloaded the file under MyDocs, the permissions are set to -rw-r--r-- in these folders. Move your file to another directory (worked for me).

For shutdown issue, you can just rename "/sbin/shutdown" to "/sbin/_shutdown_" in order to debug this issue.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steward For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by steward View Post
For shutdown issue, you can just rename "/sbin/shutdown" to "/sbin/_shutdown_" in order to debug this issue.
I can confirm that by renaming that file my n900 didn't switch off. I've also seen in Power Statistics that when I plug the cable it says correctly "Charging" but even if the battery fills up it says always 0%.

I think that is why it randomly switches off, because it can't see the real percent of the battery. I can post some screens if it can be usefull to solve it.

O.T. any good "market" to install any apps? do the OS lacks of hw acceleration? Because I see a lot of skipping frames while playing a 144p video from youtube (using iceteasel browser).

Thanks a lot
BJ

The Following User Says Thank You to blackjack4it For This Useful Post:
kali is working perfectly for me, i'm having no shutdowns at all, but when i try to extend the partition and try to boot again it stops on the "cleaning up temporary files..." on boot configurations and sometimes it stops on "activating swapfile swap...done", i've tried rebooting so many times with the same result and i also tried burning the image more than once with no hope, and i followed the exact instructions but it still stops there and it doesn't continue its booting. it is really weird, am i the only one who is getting this?

Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
I can confirm that by renaming that file my n900 didn't switch off. I've also seen in Power Statistics that when I plug the cable it says correctly "Charging" but even if the battery fills up it says always 0%.

I think that is why it randomly switches off, because it can't see the real percent of the battery. I can post some screens if it can be usefull to solve it.

O.T. any good "market" to install any apps? do the OS lacks of hw acceleration? Because I see a lot of skipping frames while playing a 144p video from youtube (using iceteasel browser).

Thanks a lot
BJ
Here is something about N900 battery.

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source...51-battery.txt

Tags
kali armhf, kali latest, kali n900, kali rolling