Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
Ecoach all of a sudden stopped uploading to HeiaHeia. I attempted to reset the upload settings and now can't even authorize Ecoach to work with the site. Authorization webpage opens with "Invalid Token" message and that's it.

I cant access heia heia by now...

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
I have had same problem for months.. Actually after the motherboard change it haven't worked.

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
When you authorise and / or upload - ensure you have an active data connection (invoke it manually if you have to) before you upload. I hit that brick wall a couple of times.

Oh ; have to add that I registered for heiaheia via my facebook account rather than direct. May be of some significance.

Last edited by gregoranderson; 2011-09-26 at 08:57.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Mine stopped working on Sunday

Same here in Mexico City. does heia heia change somenthing?

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Well it must be at Heia Heias end as the app has not changed. I suggest everyone raises a fault with them.

Same here. Noticed yesterday.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Africa
Originally Posted by arcticrobot View Post
I attempted to reset the upload settings and now can't even authorize Ecoach to work with the site. Authorization webpage opens with "Invalid Token" message and that's it.
Hmm, for me, the web page says "PAGE NOT FOUND".

The URL eCoach tried to use was: https:///www.heiaheia.com/oauth/authorize/?oauthtoken=. If it try and access this URL from another device, I get the 'Invalid Token'

The Following User Says Thank You to buchanmilne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Africa
According to their facebook page, they did some maintenance this weekend which broke some things (which they are apparently working on fixing). I noted there that it has broken eCoach, and linked back to this thread.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buchanmilne For This Useful Post: