PLEASE NOKIA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE

insert USSD AND MMS functionality in the N900!!! i don't want 3rd party apps, i want Nokia MMS, and USSD

Well USSD is coming in PR 1.2. But Nokia has said they have no plans on bringing MMS to the N900 (Maemo5). Instead they're helping the developer of fMMS.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
well you definitley won't get mms in built. but if you read frals mega thread, he is doing eveything he can to integrate it as best as possible.

check the PR1.2 changelog thread. unsure on ussd. but the widget works doesnt it?
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

ussd is fixed in pr 1.2

I have no use for mms - but I have use for a couple of other things (categories in todos, todos without due-date etc.). So I don't think Nokia should waste their time giving "us" mms-support

Tags
epic, fail