Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Good morning all!

Have a strange prob:
I have a Nokia N9 16GB PR_009 (Norway)
After fresh Image and MMC-Reflash, also with --erase-user-data.
The Phone bootups fine.
I enable Installation from unknown sources in the Settings.
Afterwards i download N9repomirror from OpenRepos and install it.
I checked also the contents of the /etc/apt/sources.list.d

There are 3 files:

aegis.ssu-keyring-009.list (0 bytes)
n9repomirror.lis with all correct Repos
osa.list (22 bytes)

But now, when i go to the Application and press Software Updates - i get no updates for Twitter, Maps etc. Also Installation of Developer-Mode is not possible, because i get the Messages, that the Package dependencies couldn't be installed.
The strange thing is that that worked the same way on this phone during this Weekend. (I need to reflash my N9 because of the Permanent reboots after a reboot during the Softwere-Install.

What can be the problem...

Hi,
You don't mention whether using WiFi or 3G access point here, but information in this post by rainisto may possibly help:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=17

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
check in system programms if repomirror is correct installed. If not. go to openrepos.net and download earlyer version 0.6.1.
Remove version 0.7.2 and install manual 0.6.1

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chilango View Post
check in system programms if repomirror is correct installed. If not. go to openrepos.net and download earlyer version 0.6.1.
Remove version 0.7.2 and install manual 0.6.1
I checked, repomirror is correct installed.
where can I get 0.6.1 N9repomirror?
on the openrepos i can download only 0.6.0 and 0.7.2

i used 0.7.2 becaus my N9 is PR009, and 0.6.x is only for the PR001, or am I wrong?

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Sorry my fault. 0.6.0
The old version is the only that worked in y non PR001 N9

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.

Sometimes the apt-get process gets stuck, leaving behind the file "/var/lib/dpkg/lock" and not allowing the process to work properly in the next excution:
I would manually erase this file and try again to update the repositories:

Code:
:$ rm -rf /var/lib/dpkg/lock
Execute as root.
Regards.

I have flashed my phone and enabled developer mode about a week ago, everything worked well. But now I also can't enable, for example devtools. When I run apt-get update, th phone cant connect to coderus.openrepos.net - it try to connect via ipv6:
Code:
W: Can't get https://coderus.openrepos.net/n9mirror/apps/ ./ ru.gz Failed to connect to 2a01:4f8:171:2c09::2: Network is unreachable
Why is it trying to connect with ipv6? Problem is the same with any internet connection - wifi or 3g. I can easy access to coderus repo with browser, but not with apt-get

Also, I don't think, that 0.6.0 version of n9repomirror will help - the differ between 0.6.0 and 0.7.2 is only in postinst script, 0.6.0 version clears only aegis.ssu-keyring-001.list file in sources.list.d, and 0.7.2 version clears any aegis.ssu-keyring-XXX.list file, XXX depends on your firmware version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x1f For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the clearance i see it now too. What can we make, that the Connection would go thru ipv4?

Hmm i have two identical devices, same fw. One is working . Number two, New flash. Not working.....

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.

I've read something about Home WiFi routers broadcasting IPv6 routes by default although this does not explain one behaving properly and not the 2nd one.
BTW, I've seen this IPv6 messages as well in one of my devices.
Regards.

Tags
developer-mode, n9repomirror, nokian9