Notices

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Three more suggestions:

- I can't get the keyboard to go away in the latest version. If I've finished typing in a note and want the bottom menu to go back to the main screen, I can't. I have to swipe away from the app and come back to make the keyboard disappear

- The navigation bubble isn't working. There is a built-in navigation bubble in built-in apps for when you're entering text. Press and hold in a text field and a 'bubble' appears so you can easily move the cursor around (means you don't need to have cursor keys any more). This doesn't appear when you press-and-hold in Conboy; in fact, nothing happens. Would be cool to integrate this built-in functionality to Conboy (otherwise navigating around a note is extremely difficult).

- How about a manual sort option in the main screen?

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
Three more suggestions:

- I can't get the keyboard to go away in the latest version. If I've finished typing in a note and want the bottom menu to go back to the main screen, I can't. I have to swipe away from the app and come back to make the keyboard disappear
Are you using the Swype keyboard? That keyboard cannot be swiped down - I need to find a way how to handle that. If you cannot swipe down the normal keyboard then something is really wrong.

- The navigation bubble isn't working. There is a built-in navigation bubble in built-in apps for when you're entering text. Press and hold in a text field and a 'bubble' appears so you can easily move the cursor around (means you don't need to have cursor keys any more). This doesn't appear when you press-and-hold in Conboy; in fact, nothing happens. Would be cool to integrate this built-in functionality to Conboy (otherwise navigating around a note is extremely difficult).
I know I cannot use the default Harmattan text element, because it's missing some critical features. Unfortunately the text element I'm now using is missing other features (like that bubble and proper VKB support).

I've switched the text element in the latest (attached) version. Hopefully with that I'll be able to add the bubble - but I don't know yet. Also it might expose a bunch of new bugs...

- How about a manual sort option in the main screen?
That's currently not on my list. Maybe someone else wants to implement it?
Attached Files
File Type: deb conboy_1.9.3-1_armel.deb (112.7 KB, 103 views)

Latest version now also available on Nokia Store:
http://store.ovi.com/content/236485

can you please make this version available for n900 using the new qt components, like the cute-tube components... then it would be great...

thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Good idea, but I think currently it doesn't make sense, because the Fremantle version is still way more feature complete. E.g. the Harmattan version still has no sync.

But if anyone wants to give it a try, you're welcome of course.

Originally Posted by conny View Post
Good idea, but I think currently it doesn't make sense, because the Fremantle version is still way more feature complete. E.g. the Harmattan version still has no sync.

But if anyone wants to give it a try, you're welcome of course.
I want to try it because the component versions uses the Nemo-Keyboard which make me easy to type while in portrait.

I meant if anyone wants to try to port it to the N900
Anyway, I'll put it on my list but don't know if I'll ever find the time to actually do it. Lets see.

The Following User Says Thank You to conny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Hi.

I know i didn t post here since a long time ago, but how did you build it from git repository ? i mean QtOauth need QtCrypto ... and so on ...

Thanks

Haha, long time no see

Actually I can't remember how I've build QtOauth. I tried to look at the sources but cannot find them right now. Are they online somewhere? Can't even remember that. Oh boy...

Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by conny View Post
Haha, long time no see

Actually I can't remember how I've build QtOauth. I tried to look at the sources but cannot find them right now. Are they online somewhere?
Here they are:

Dependencies conboy
Sources liboauth(-dev)

Tags
conboy