Notices

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I apologise for the login issues, I had to try a friend's account to see the problem as it wasn't happening on my account.

Login should be fine on 0.4-3, if you still have issues try logging back in again.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I sent you another e-mail that reports a few bugs on Notes page.But this wasn't a auto-reported , i sent my own

Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
I sent you another e-mail that reports a few bugs on Notes page.But this wasn't a auto-reported , i sent my own
Seen that, issue confirmed, thanks

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Hello Mohammad, Can you upload this to apps for meego? It would be easier for the rest of us to update the app from there. (As it would notify us that there's an update)..

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Hello Mohammad, Can you upload this to apps for meego? It would be easier for the rest of us to update the app from there. (As it would notify us that there's an update)..
Until this app is stable I won't push it to Apps for MeeGo.

The app has an internal update feature that checks for updates every launch, this should suffice until the beta phase is over.

Edit: Version 0.4-4 fixes issues introduced to people who didn't have issues, in this case as I see it, only me :/
And it fixes missing scrolling in the notes page

Last edited by MohammadAG; 2012-07-30 at 00:32.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Until this app is stable I won't push it to Apps for MeeGo.

The app has an internal update feature that checks for updates every launch, this should suffice until the beta phase is over.

Edit: Version 0.4-4 fixes issues introduced to people who didn't have issues, in this case as I see it, only me :/
And it fixes missing scrolling in the notes page
I installed the latest version but i cannot get past the login page..

-- update --

now it went through put it says i need to login every time since it cannot write some file and i need to fix permissions for it?
what file is this?

and after the login i just get blank page

so far not have yet encounter any problem with sociality.keep ur good work mate

I'm also experiencing problems signing in. I get an error message ans before signeng in a message that says I need to login every time since it cannot write some file and i need to fix permission. How do I do that? I checked on facebook app page but I didn't see this one.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
wow. that update way is good and damned it is smooth. Nice work MAG! continue testing.. please wait

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
ok! This is good. One things which popup on my face is:
if you choose some friend, you can't explore him/her photos.