Notices

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Yes, but before Yappari exists Wazzap developers said to make an N900 version, and Wazzap have better aspect and more functions.
wazapp still beta and not stable yet. Let dev focus on harmattan first..

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
wazapp still beta and not stable yet. Let dev focus on harmattan first..
While official client continue being improved/modified Wazzap will always be a beta so with that idea, an N900 version won't ever be seen.

I read time ago that an N900 version is in the works and will be released...

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
WhatsApp has a limit of 12 MB per video for transferring. The images are automatically downsampled, no matter what resolution you send it.

The file formats that you can play on your phone are the same you can send through whatsapp. You can't send any file which you can't play on your phone.

PDF or DOC formats are not supported by whatsapp.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
each time i start wazapp it is connecting but i can't chat to anyone each time i have to exit and trun off my phone ... then turn the phone back on and enter wazapp sometimes work from the first time sometimes i have to repeat this many times !!

is this problem just for me ??

hope the new version will solve this problem !!

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
hey

wazapp on n9 working fine! thanks to all the programmers and fans !!!!!!!!!!!!
your just great!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to cj3b For This Useful Post:
The friend of mine I mentioned earlier got the 0.2.7 version and it still can't register. The code sms won't come trough.

Is there a way to get the registration, without using another phone or some Android PC simulator? I thought the 0.2.7 was stable?

Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
each time i start wazapp it is connecting but i can't chat to anyone each time i have to exit and trun off my phone ... then turn the phone back on and enter wazapp sometimes work from the first time sometimes i have to repeat this many times !!

is this problem just for me ??

hope the new version will solve this problem !!
It will ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to MoritzJT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by slushie View Post
The friend of mine I mentioned earlier got the 0.2.7 version and it still can't register. The code sms won't come trough.

Is there a way to get the registration, without using another phone or some Android PC simulator? I thought the 0.2.7 was stable?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

I found a way to re-register the whatsapp account without downloading bluestacks.

1. Open wazapp and register your number
2. It will say Fail.too.many. ignore it and click on the voice button
3. it will faill but ignore it again and click on the manually input number button.
4. after failing both you will get a icon that says "Everything Failed? Try Me" click on it and it will find back your old account and your set X

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
When U long press a contact, tap on view profile, the photo normally updates to the one chosen by the contact, the problem I picked up is that sometimes the App rendomly selects Pics from other contacts, in one case my own photo appeared in another contact!

So it's weird chatting with someone using my own picture, it's like talking to myself lol
That happened to me! I just fixed it yesterday. what I did was go to: /home/user/.cache/.wazzap/contacts and then I deleted all the pictures there. I started wazapp again and synced contacts and pics were back to normal.

The Following User Says Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
I need help

Ive been trying to re-register my account with the solutions ive found in this thread. But its still not working...

I installed today the newest release from wazapp.im and tried to register like this:
Originally Posted by RH87 View Post

Hi Eem,

I find a way to re-register the whatsapp account without downloading bluestacks.

1. Open wazapp and register your number
2. It will say Fail.too.many. ignore it and click on the voice button
3. it will faill but ignore it again and click on the manually input number button.
4. after failing both you will get a icon that says "Everything Failed? Try Me" click on it and it will find back your old account and your set XP

It wont find my old account. It still says Unknown error!
I had an account before the 0.2.6.50 that worked.
I have tried also this:

If you need to re-register your number for WhatsApp:

Quit Wazapp, then remove it from home screen (hold and tap red X)
Remove Wazapp account: Accounts – Wazapp – menu at bottom right – Delete Account
Wait for 12 hours (suggested by Arie
Download BlueStacks – this is an Android app player for the PC.
Download WhatsApp for Android on your PC
Delete your Wazapp history file (suggested by Jayanand)
Reinstall Wazapp on your N9
Run WhatsApp on BlueStacks, register with your N9′s mobile number
Tip from sb0373 on TMO: Leave Wazapp open with the registration screen active when BlueStacks is being used to send the SMS. This allows the N9 to pick up the registration SMS automatically.

Now the folder .wazapp in Filebox has disappeared...

Can I somehow begin this installing/registration process from the beginning so it will 100% work?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp