Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Really? How about you wait a couple of days and write a how-to on replacing it when you received yours... please spare us no detail.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Are you talking about replacing the spreadsheet for the Jolla devices? If so, surely people shouldn't go around posting their TOH delivery dates etc there? That would create quite a mess.

I really meant no harm at all, so no need for the sarcasm dripping post.

Ordered a Keira Black one to support Jolla.

The Following User Says Thank You to access For This Useful Post:
just bought both of them, i love plastic!

The Following User Says Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Germany
i buy the black i hope of fast ship

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
You know, I'd gladly pay 10-15€ and get a bunch of these covers without the fancy NFC stuff I'll use my own ringtone and theme...

The Following User Says Thank You to Miharin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
If you can't decide, buy both. So that's what I just did. LOL

However, for the first time in my life, I'm thinking about learning some basics about 3D printing. Now that the official files are available... I mean, I don't really need pre-defined ambiences. I can create some myself. What would be cool, though, is a phone with - I don't know - a logo of my choice on the back. Or a color I chose myself. Adapting the STL and sending it to a 3D printing service....? Should I?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
If you can't decide, buy both. So that's what I just did. LOL

However, for the first time in my life, I'm thinking about learning some basics about 3D printing. Now that the official files are available... I mean, I don't really need pre-defined ambiences. I can create some myself. What would be cool, though, is a phone with - I don't know - a logo of my choice on the back. Or a color I chose myself. Adapting the STL and sending it to a 3D printing service....? Should I?
The cost of 3D printing through a service would be probably higher (the shipping cost is the overkill for me) and the quality maybe lower. Depends on the service and your country of course.

I don't think printing TOH will be more expensive, kimmoli said the TOH price for the one with OLED screen would be 40 eu + shipping

anyone willing to buy on my behalf and ship it to me? i want to support jolla as much as possible and would like to get both covers.

do they ship these two covers worldwide?