Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Thanks marxian, but what about in fenix, the mail client? Press-and-hold does nothing on my device, does it work for you?
No, it doesn't work for me in Mail. No option to copy links or text.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Don't know about Y'all but I think these folders look awesome, never used used a Iphone before but I hear they also have them, I wonder which ones work smoother?

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I haven't really understood everything about the option for threaded mails. Thanks if someone can clarify better.

Those mails that are part of a thread/converstion appear fine.

What I don't understand is the meaning of some single mails appear with the blue line on the left side (as if they are unread). In general, all of them are on a date before the update and I cannot mark them as read.

Do I miss something?
I see the same behavior on my device. What's worse, thread view no longer works after I deleted and re-created my mail account.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
Anyone with the N950 or with the idea care to clarify what sort of support does the front camera now have please? Thank you.
Same as before - none.

That's not to say that API's haven't been added (or even bug fixed) to allow third-party applications to take advantage of the front facing camera (eg. Peregrine), but in terms of the stock apps there is still no support.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Same as before - none.

That's not to say that API's haven't been added (or even bug fixed) to allow third-party applications to take advantage of the front facing camera (eg. Peregrine), but in terms of the stock apps there is still no support.
What about video calls (gtalk/jingle), I thought they use front cam?

I only see remaining distance, no remaining time nor time of arrival..... but I believe distance was already on PR1.1?

Unfortunately no... (and maybe never)
yes, that has always been there
Thx for looking!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakki_01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Could you enlight me how to do copy-paste in Fenix? I could not make it work and I have tried every trick I know....
Sorry for building false hopes. No copy and paste at the mail client as marxian already said.
I read only in threads like this about the new features and I understood something somewhere wrong. I have not flashed myself my N950 because I'm currently using the Debugger heavily and it would stop working with the current Qt SDK version. After flashing there would be no step back to PR1.1 for me to test my application because I still don't own a N9.

So currently a very hard choice to make for me.
Continuing developing my newest project or enjoying one of the best Software products Nokia has ever created.

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Berkeley, CA
Here's a new video of the Drive App.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zilHqvea-3Y

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jhwan For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Sigh, can 1.2 beta users please confirm whether this is still an issue for you:
https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/sho...cgi?id=123#c34 (see comment #34)
If they still don't have this fixed since 1.0, it's beyond a joke...
Hopefully it's an entirely different bug (yipee), or the fix isn't in the beta build.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-01-31 at 02:56.