Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
I used Noreve case with my N95 an N900, with metal belt clip: great item for me, great looking and quality.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
I just bought the new ultra thin case 0.2mm ordered 2 will see what they are like just do a google from hong kong.and I did order the skinomi full body skin but cancelled waiting out for a better one. What I have done is leave the n9 in the original wrap that it comes in just pin a few holes for the speakers and earpiece and hey presto a full body protector try it if you already haven't ripped it off I all ways do this to apple products iPad iPhone etc they come with similar wrapping.

Last edited by jutley; 2012-03-06 at 10:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to jutley For This Useful Post:
Hi jalyst, going to take detailed photos tmrw, so sorry for the delay, was on call the last few days. Awex is correct about the mispositioned light hole, but since I have used Zagg, Skinomi, and basically every other brand of armor, they are all very similar. I have noticed Skinomi has aged better than my Zagg did for my g1, and I treated them the same. Will post up photos tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Maemomd View Post
Hi jalyst, going to take detailed photos tmrw, so sorry for the delay, was on call the last few days. Awex is correct about the mispositioned light hole, but since I have used Zagg, Skinomi, and basically every other brand of armor, they are all very similar. I have noticed Skinomi has aged better than my Zagg did for my g1, and I treated them the same. Will post up photos tomorrow.
Thanks mate!
If anyone else has a preferred protector (full-body/screen) & case, please share your experience.

Thanks again.

mine came with glass to protect the screen and a polycarbonate shell to protect the rest...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
mine came with glass to protect the screen and a polycarbonate shell to protect the rest...
Excellent insight, thanks for sharing

1st pic: Front of the phone
There are small gaps between the glass and polymer, but the entire glass screen is well protected

2nd pic:
Back of the phone

3rd pic: Top of the phone
As you can see on the top, I actually on purpose moved the piece of protector over the push button more for the USB port, so that there is no wear and tear on the top bubble part itself.

Next post, will put up photos of phone, phone in case, and next to pouch.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
FIrst 2 photos, you have the phone again sans case, showing the colors going through the screen protector, no distortion, also, I have experienced no issues whatsoever with swype.

3rd and 4th pic are photos with case on...With the case on, you can't tell I wrapped it though.

Next post, will post pic of phone next to pouch, and links for Skinomi and pouch.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
So this is the phone next to the pouch. Since the wife purchased this for me, I keep it contained in the pouch, and so far, so good. Any type of skin you install whether it be Skinomi, Zagg, etc., will accumulate dust unless you put it in a pouch. I don't really carry the phone around much though, it is either in my locker when I am in surgery, or on my desk. I have dropped the phone a couple times just with the case on, and no marks/issues (knock on wood). I am very careful with all of my stuff, and very exact in putting the skin on.

Here is a link to the pouch:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Zipper...item27c028d749

And the Skinomi:

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSk...1150165&sr=8-5

Best of luck in finding the right skin and pouch! If I had not protected my phone from day one, it would not have been good.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
clear-coat.com has some good protectors for N9