Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Just a totally off-thread.... (must have a minimal knowledge about tennis btw)

So after watching yesterday one of the greatest tennis matches of the last years, Federer vs Djokovic at French Open, I was trying to compare, in a funny way of course, our smartphone world with the tennis one....so for me :

Our beloved N900 is the Roger of the tablets/smartphones, so talented, so gifted, so many ways to express his abilities, the opposite of a mono-tasking type of player....of course all this alternating sometimes with some drops of level needing to recompose, reboot himself....and yeah, also, showing that aging does not mean necessarily being outdated....

Rafa Nadal for me is, no doubt, the perfect illustration of an Iphone in the tennis world, so perfect, so fluid, able to run/swipe left-right-left-right indefinitely, without any hiccup, without freezing....dominating the market for the last 2-3 years but giving slightly signs of fatigue...still no 1 but not for long because android is coming, is even here!...

...speaking of Djokovic of cours who is the rising star, the robot, the working guy capable of many sacrifices just to overpass the mighty iphone, his child dream is becoming reality today....but for how much time ??....nobody knows exactly....a lot are around the corner, including....

....the future dissruption...yeah I'm talking about Andy Murray, the one who should be the future no 1 but nobody's really sure that he'll do it some day....just wait and see even if the waiting is already long....

Well that's it for now! I might compare an Andy Roddick with the symbian platform (not changing his style for years) and didn't find an equivalent for windows phone (maybe Del Potro....).

Feel free to contribute/rectify....

Djokovic = samsung galaxy 2 s??