Notices

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Asuncion
Hello everybody! I've been having this problem with my phone for a month or so! Every time I open the music player the songs play perfectly on loudspeaker. If I plug in my beats headphones or the stock ones the song would go silent after 10 seconds of playback. It is as if after those first 8 seconds you start hearing 2 or 3 cracks and then it just goes silent. I dropped my phone, accidentally, on a glass of water a month ago, but since I was in vacations in the US I did not use my headphones till I got back to Paraguay. The funny and weird part is that If I go and watch a videos, or stream one from youtube, on my phone the sounds has no problems even with the headphones. I first thought it was maybe the Dolby headphones feature, but no, I turned it off and still same problem. Now, I downloaded Flowplayer and it works perfectly. And it even works if I open a song from the transfers menu (songs i just received via BT or downloaded). But once I have refresed the library they stop working again. Do you guys think there's anything I could do to use the stock player again? I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve this! BTW, sorry for the bad english.

The Following User Says Thank You to seerseeker77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping... Maybe, somebody can help you. Is there any way to test the audio-related chips, to find out exactly which part of hardware may be damaged?
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping... If it was only matter of removing the water out of the already-turned-off device, keeping it in a bag of dry rice could be helpful. But, more likely, it's matter of a damaged piece of hardware...
Best wishes.

Tags
headphones, music player