Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I still have problem with Osmand and Sygic tjat they are not getting GPS lock if Jollas own Maps application is not running.

Is this same for everyone? Also, my Sygic stopped working, keepa saying that free trial has ended, there is bitton to "continue usage with limited functionality" bit that button doesn't do anything.

Are these common problems for others as well?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
I still have problem with Osmand and Sygic tjat they are not getting GPS lock if Jollas own Maps application is not running.

Is this same for everyone? Also, my Sygic stopped working, keepa saying that free trial has ended, there is bitton to "continue usage with limited functionality" bit that button doesn't do anything.

Are these common problems for others as well?
i posted the problem and the solution here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...und-since-107/

Has anyone else had issues with GPS stability with Cygic? I was travelling in Sweden last weekend and for most part GPS was working ok, but from time to time it looked like I had made an U-turn and seconds after that the GPS connection was frozen and map view would be stuck for some time. Not very nice feature when driving in the middle of unknown city...