Posts: 99 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Meppen, Germany
Hey,

I cant delete a mobile number from my N900 (I cant even edit it). The field is just grey and I cant tap it to change something... Is it because of one of my Services synced the number? I have Facebook, Skype, ICQ and MSN installed... Or why is that happening?

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
Its a good idea to first find out exactly which protocol is this contact part of. I personally doubt contacts will synchronise with the various communication protocols (such as Facebook, Skype, ICQ, etc).

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Meppen, Germany
Protocols of this person are

Facebook, ICQ, MSN (currently deactivated on N900 though), Skype

Thanks

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
I am unsure about this but it could be that one of the protocols do not support editing of the contacts. You might want to disable it one by one to see which protocol does not allow you to edit that detail of that contact.

It could also be that the contact is common amongst all of them and that none of them allows editing of the contact through N900 due to functionality not being supported/implemented/etc.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by tuxsavvy View Post
I personally doubt contacts will synchronise with the various communication protocols (such as Facebook, Skype, ICQ, etc).
There's a thread on here about the N9 and its contacts management. It does sync phone numbers from "other communication protocols" and because of no easy way to deal with it, it doesn't allow editing. The N900 probably also has this feature.